The Evil Superman - custom heads

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Duabelas Custom Works

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hi everyone

Finally I made my childhood hero :)
Actually this is very challenging , Superman turn into bad guy
And he was make very deep impact on me, and I was quiet shock at that time
Looking at (especially Reeve) became vilain.
So here's my version of him as Evil Supe.
Not quiet nailed to Reeve , but im trying at my best.

Thanks D

L

Duabelas you need to start writing back to people who messaged you on facebook and OSW numerous times about their purchase. Two of my friends already paid you a long time ago and you never reply back to any of their messages after the payment.

it is very hard to get in touch with dubelas, i have tried over the smiling superman, and this new version to buy...i cannot get him ??? the worst thing to be in business with the public is to be not "available"!

Duabelas you need to start writing back to people who messaged you on facebook and OSW numerous times about their purchase. Two of my friends already paid you a long time ago and you never reply back to any of their messages after the payment.

Yes thank you for writing me
I just spend 5hrs replying all pm's
Its my problem, just have a new replaces from broken ipad. And i have to wait over 3months.
Now its normal again
Thank you :)

it is very hard to get in touch with dubelas, i have tried over the smiling superman, and this new version to buy...i cannot get him ??? the worst thing to be in business with the public is to be not "available"!

I understand sorry Marty.
I did caht with you last night was it , so it was coear then :)
Thanks.

Hi, I'd love to purchase this evil superman head sculpt. Are they still avaliable?

Last edited:
Does anybody know how much for the Unpainted version and the painted version of Duabelas evil Superman head sale for, and does he take Paypal?

F969C719-072D-4987-9F67-80A079D17DD7.jpg

Also interested in buying one of these if they're still available (unlikely, but worth asking).

Back