Angry wife burns husband's toy collection (1 each week)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
First off, I agree with everyone here who's calling shenanigans. This is pathetic, attention-grabbing, pseudo-shock value You Tubery. We shouldn't even be giving her the satisfaction of discussing it. It's that lame.

Secondly, I can't seem to wrap my head around why anyone would care if this was an actual vintage Fett or not. It's not like she's burning a carded SW 12 back or anything. It's just a loose figure. It's worth a few bucks, tops.

This video manages to both suck and blow. Next.

If she'd done that, it would've been a hell of a lot more entertaining. :lol

If she wants to make it real interesting and get attention she'd burn some of the significant pieces you can get for a few bucks. You hear the guy behind the camera chuckling quietly, he probably owns the stuff.

Whoopdie doo, she burned a low grade Boba Fett. No one's gonna lose any sleep over that.

I wanna see her burn that nice Jetfire Transformer that was behind her.

She wants to get people talkin, go for the throat, Burn the big stuff.

God, that is my wife in about 2 weeks, I had worked a trade with a buddy and I got 3 new Hot Toys figures and she blew a gasket, she said she was going to get 3 new Coach purses. I am on dangerous ground fellow freaks.

God, that is my wife in about 2 weeks, I had worked a trade with a buddy and I got 3 new Hot Toys figures and she blew a gasket, she said she was going to get 3 new Coach purses. I am on dangerous ground fellow freaks.

If I were you, I'd start with getting those testicles back. :nana:

Sounds fair to me. :dunno

If I were you, I'd start with getting those testicles back. :nana:

highlanderpdx, I'm sorry, but your Wife should have been more accepting of who you are and what you like than giving you a hard time over your hobby.

My Wife and I have totally separate likes, but we never fight over bringing home something new as long as there's a place for it and isn't personally threatening anyone's life. Heck, she's not big on Ninja Turtles, but she didn't care that I put up all 4 of my Exclusive Comiquettes above my computer. It's me! That's what I love. She shouldn't be emotionally beating you up over what hobbies make you happy in life.

Coach purses.... I mean how many purses do you really need? I've had the same wallet for years, hahaha!

Reminds me of this one time my wife's best friend and her young twenty-something daughter stopped by the house. Daughter is going on about her new purse her boyfriend bought. $1200. No, not a typo. Twelve hundred bucks. And she has other purses worth nearly the same amount.

That's a mortgage payment for most people.

Anyone who blows money like that on a purse doesn't get to throw stones at another person's collection.

Reminds me of this one time my wife's best friend and her young twenty-something daughter stopped by the house. Daughter is going on about her new purse her boyfriend bought. $1200. No, not a typo. Twelve hundred bucks. And she has other purses worth nearly the same amount.

That's a mortgage payment for most people.

Anyone who blows money like that on a purse doesn't get to throw stones at another person's collection.

F#$% Me.:horror

Coach purses.... I mean how many purses do you really need? I've had the same wallet for years, hahaha!

I counted and I own exactly five Coach purses and exactly five Hot Toys figures (well, not counting nude True Types). I am the the great cosmic equaliser. :eowyn

Edit:
Zira: Choose the Coach, you stupid gorilla.

picture.php

Last edited:
The follow up video is embarrassing.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/sfmfH3pFkBM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Back