Angry wife burns husband's toy collection (1 each week)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

plasmid303

Super Freak
Reaction score
A disgruntled wife is fed up with her husband's hobby and decides she will set 1 of his valuable vintage collectibles on fire each week.

Feb. 1: Starting with a vintage Boba Fett.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/3LV2jD2nizI" frameborder="0" allowFullScreen></iframe>

yawn%20big%20funny.jpg

riiiiiiiigggggggggghhhhhhhhhtttttttttt...............:monkey1

Yeah lets not donate them to kids in need. BURN! BUUUUUUUUUURN!

Tune in next week to see her husband move out.

Yeah, her plan doesn't seem like it has legs. Probably won't last more than this week if it's actually legit.

She could've set the whole thing on fire, blaze of glory style.

i call shenanigans, probably wants to sell some things and wants some people to start offers.......:cuckoo:

On another note- That's a much more fitting death for Boba Fett than falling into a giant hole with teeth.

It's obvious that the husband is working the camera, you can hear him breathing like a ****ing warthog. You can can also faintly hear him laugh when they reach the top of the stairs.

It's funny, 'cause so many people on Facebook and Twitter are outraged by this. Suckers. :lol

It's probably not even a real vintage Boba Fett. I wouldn't be surprised if it's the mail away one that you could send away for with the new Vintage Collection series.

These staged "My _____ is pissed so she is destroying my collection" are beyond boring. Outcries for attention from people who know that nerds will get all riled up about it.

Back