Angry wife burns husband's toy collection (1 each week)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She should strip a little every week she burns something different. Than it would be interesting.

:monkey1

HMMM . . .

Justifiable homicide?

Either that or go gay and find your partner burning your toys on YouTube because he feels you're spending too much time on the hobby and not enough on him.

:rotfl

"Tune in next week when I have to explain a black eye to my co-workers."
Fake or not she's just an attention whore who deserves a beating.

A disgruntled wife is fed up with her husband's hobby and decides she will set 1 of his valuable vintage collectibles on fire each week.

Feb. 1: Starting with a vintage Boba Fett.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/3LV2jD2nizI" frameborder="0" allowFullScreen></iframe>

Burning Collectibles is Blasphemy! :( :monkey2

Tune in next week to see her husband move out.

That's gotta be a fake. BUT in the unlikely scenario that this beeyotch is for real - well, if she were my wife I can tell you exactly what happens next, She'll be buried in the backyard. :wave

Tune in next week for "Domestic Violence 101" or catch the whole thing on COPS this Saturday night. :p

On another note- That's a much more fitting death for Boba Fett than falling into a giant hole with teeth.

I'd kill the _____.

:lolIm with you except id scatter all her remains through out the ocean like dexter!!!!:gun

As I read these comments tears of laughter are falling from eyes...funny s.h.i.t here:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

A disgruntled wife is fed up with her husband's hobby and decides she will set 1 of his valuable vintage collectibles on fire each week.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/3LV2jD2nizI" frameborder="0" allowFullScreen></iframe>

If she was my wife I would Divorce her and sue her for the damages to my collection, and no I am not Joking.

:lecture

Why burn them? Why not just donate them to children who are not fortunate enough to have toys/collectibles of their own? Why waste what may make someone else happy?

Nick

Exactly my opinion:clap, why destroy them :gah:when you can give them away, sell them cheap or something else, the husband should beat her up:lecture the get some sense in to her!:thud:

Look guys, I don't think there's a single one of us, save maybe kl241 (for obvious reasons), who thought this was real. It's always fun to see this ____ and read the "if it was real" posts. :lol

Look guys, I don't think there's a single one of us, save maybe kl241 (for obvious reasons), who thought this was real. It's always fun to see this ____ and read the "if it was real" posts. :lol

Never said it was, just saying I'd kill the _____ if she did.

That was dumb. Hell, you can even tell the Boba is a remake of the figure. It has articulation in the ankles.

Even if that´s a fake, what I believe too, I would be so damn p***ed, but so damn quiet that my girl would know what is up with me and at that moment I wouldn´t even have to quit her...

She would run by herself, not that anything would happen to her, but considering what happened in my life, needing to grow up faster then many others and containing the child in me and finally living it when I had the chance to finally do.

So what that means is: When my girlfriend would destroy a piece of my hobby/collection...she would destroy a part of me also...which is equal to not respecting me as a being, or anything that I could be for her.

Sounds hard, but that would be totally unacceptable...especially when I think about anything terminator-related any of my girls would have/would destroy, because of non-acceptance to myself.

First off, I agree with everyone here who's calling shenanigans. This is pathetic, attention-grabbing, pseudo-shock value You Tubery. We shouldn't even be giving her the satisfaction of discussing it. It's that lame.

Secondly, I can't seem to wrap my head around why anyone would care if this was an actual vintage Fett or not. It's not like she's burning a carded SW 12 back or anything. It's just a loose figure. It's worth a few bucks, tops.

This video manages to both suck and blow. Next.

Back