Snake Eyes Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maquettes, usually $225 to $250.

PFs, $250 to $325.

Hmm, I'm not so sure about all these formats... so far I've gotten (or preordered) all the dios, and of course the 12 inchers. I'm sure I'll get the first one, at least though - just to have one at least.

Can you confirm that the piece show in the SDCC 2010 G.I. Joe panel was scrapped for this, or is a maquette / comiquette and PF being produced?

I don't remember the panel piece, so I can't say. I don't personally collect G.I. Joe since I quite collecting Hasbro Joes back in '87, so I haven't paid too close attention to what's in the works, but they are very fun to work on when the Sideshow versions come my way. In fact, I just finished one of my old all-time faves.

I think paint apps would be one thing that would be pretty hard to mess up on a Snake Eyes statue. ;)

More to him on this piece than just a black outfit.

did you paint a female Joe yet? and was she hot?

No, no females by me yet. I know there are 12" females planned in various lines, but I have yet to personally see any. I'm not sure that means they haven't done any yet though.

If the price is reasonable this will be a must have and he shouldnt be to heavy so he would look great in my detolf with a ton of 3 3/4 figs displayed below him :)

Back