Ancient Roman Gladiators by Kaustic Plastik

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
$37.99 for the headless version, available for pre-order at BBTS right now, but I'm gonna wait for the one with a head.

Glad BBTS is carrying these, I can secure my order without having to pay upfront like a few of the other retailers.

Ordered 4, $150 shipped :yess:

Glad BBTS is carrying these, I can secure my order without having to pay upfront like a few of the other retailers.

Ordered 4, $150 shipped :yess:

I just ordered 4 of them now too. At least with BBTS I can cancel if I need to (don't plan on it though) and can have them shipped with my "Pile of Loot".

Ordered two whites and will get one black when they go up!

Do you mean the regular body or the big one EF? I haven't seen a black version announced of either yet.

Edit: Ignore my question. I just remembered KP showed a shopped photo of the body with a black color to it and said they will be releasing it.

The headless version's MSRP is $37.99. Last I checked, the ones with head sculpts will retail for $44.99 a pop. US Retailers are currently pre-selling the headless version now (BTW, Toy Anxiety is in the process of becoming an authorized retailer as of this posting) and the figures with head sculpts will be available for pre-order once the product images are released to us from Kaustic Plastik, which is any day now.

Greg Brown
Cotswold Collectibles, Inc.

Celadus and Astacius awarded as best Action Figure of 2011 on Mike Baltes Blog

Top Ten 2011 – #1: Celadus & Astacius!!!

blog703.jpg

https://mickbaltes.de/blog/?p=1044

Thank you mate!

Back