Ancient Roman Gladiators by Kaustic Plastik

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice.

Thanks for coming on and answering our questions.

Maybe cast one in green so we can make Lou Ferrigno Hulk. ;)

Will Cotswold sell things wholesale or can another company order direct from you guys? Thanks in advance, if the quality is there you guys are about to print money.

Cotswold is the exclusive distributor in USA, and they have the stock for USA.
So other retailers in USA should ask directly to Cotswold at this address:
[email protected]

It's quite expensive order directly to Kaustic Plastik in Europe, because you have to pay high shipment.

So if your friend have a shop in USA, I suggest to them get in touch directly with Cotswold.

Anyway get in touch with me in PM for any kind of help about this!
:wink1:

Cool, thanks. I am sure the board would love Toy Anxiety to get these.

We are a young company and a lot of retailers still doens't know us! :wink1:
The help of the customers is vital from this point of view!

If you think Toy Anxiety could be a good retailer for our product, and you normally buy from them, simply ask them!
Talk to them about our company and suggest them our product line!

You will see that soon they will carry our products! :wink1:

The retailers always listen the suggestion of their customers!

boxes1.jpg

A1detail41.jpg

detail42.jpg

detail46.jpg

detail48.jpg

pose11-1.jpg

pose41.jpg

pose42.jpg

pose40.jpg

Hey guys,

Greg Brown at Cotswold Collectibles. We sent out the Kaustic Plastik new product notification e-mail (Heroik Muscle Body and Roman Legionary) this week to our current dealer list as well as our potential dealer list, which includes Toy Anxiety. We hope to hear back from them if they're interested for we'd be excited to have them on board!

As stated before by Fabio, if your favorite retailer/e-tailer isn't carrying Kaustic Plastik product, just give them Fabio's website and contact information and/or mine ([email protected]) and we'd be happy to work with them in getting them set up as a Kaustic Plastik authorized dealer.

Thanks again!

Greg Brown
Cotswold Collectibles
Kaustic Plastik North American Distributor

Back