Ancient Roman Gladiators by Kaustic Plastik

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
what e-tailers are carrying this?

I know that BBTS has the muscle body in stock right now. I would order a couple but I don't think the ankle joints are compatible with HT, which is what I'm looking to switch out. I know that the wrists are compatible though.

Holy ____, it's done!

kp02a-1web.jpg

kp02a-2web.jpg

kp02a-3web.jpg

kp02a-4web.jpg

Looks good. Hands are a bit small.

Hands are okay; feet look tiny but I'm not going to parade him around barefooted.

I am worried that he could possibly topple over but I don't think that matters with boots.

They're discussing a female body; I wonder what that's going to look like if they do execute that.

I'm sure its not that possible without them being in hand, but does this body seem like it could replace Dutch's rubber one or is it looking to big?

I'm sure its not that possible without them being in hand, but does this body seem like it could replace Dutch's rubber one or is it looking to big?

Maybe. My biggest concern though is how small HT sculpted his head. It looks fine on the rubber body, but completely pinheaded on the T-800. Hope that won't be the case here.

Hi guys, nice to meet you, here is Fabio from Kaustic Plastik :wave

I will update you about our new products!!

This forum is actually very cool!!! :)

About our new body KP02A.

1 - The body will be available early 2012 (is in production right now)
2 - The cost of the HEADLESS version will be 39,90 Dollars
3 - Our body (including Kp01A) are totally compatible with Hot toys Heads and Hands
4 - The foot of KP02A will be bigger then the one we posted in preview and will be compatible with Hot Toys boots used on Terminator
5 - KP01A body is tall 29 Cm - KP02A body is tall 31,3 cm

Any kind of feedbacks and questions are VERY welcome!

Hi guys, nice to meet you, here is Fabio from Kaustic Plastik :wave

I will update you about our new products!!

This forum is actually very cool!!! :)

About our new body KP02A.

1 - The body will be available early 2012 (is in production right now)
2 - The cost of the HEADLESS version will be 39,90 Dollars
3 - Our body (including Kp01A) are totally compatible with Hot toys Heads and Hands
4 - The foot of KP02A will be bigger then the one we posted in preview and will be compatible with Hot Toys boots used on Terminator
5 - KP01A body is tall 29 Cm - KP02A body is tall 31,3 cm

Any kind of feedbacks and questions are VERY welcome!

This is great man, reaching out to the customers and giving us the scoop! Can I ask, who is your US distributor? I want to get my local store Toy Anxiety to carry these. Thanks! :wave

Back