Anakin Skywalker PF Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice pics Dave, you got the tunics all nicely adjusted

IMG_9433.jpg

What'd you do to get his tunic so tight around his neck?

Unleash him onto the EU already, Sideshow! :stick

Should be in the Warehouse any day now, no?

I really love this piece. I have mine on display with the robe on. I think Sideshow did a really fine job on this one. I was worried about this figure because of the terrible paint and scult on the 1/6 figure. This was worth the wait. Great detail on the costume. It looks like Anakin. It has bcome one of my favorite PF figures.

why am i having a hard time deciding on using my rewards points on this or an Indy PF regular? it should be a slam dunk for indy since he's one of my favorites. i think it's because the Anakin Exclusive is a must and it has a light-up saber.

Okay folks, I got my repainted Anakin PF head back from DarkArtist, and it is now time for the unveiling of Josh's awesome work. I tried to get the best shot I could, but they still don't do justice to the awesomeness that is his repaint. BEHOLD!!!!

Here's a couple indoor shots along with my MR Mini Anakin Lightsaber that I also got from Josh. Thanks Josh, it's sweet!!

Picture955.jpg

Picture956.jpg

i can't wait to get home to see pics since I can't see them at work. I ordered my Anakin today and it should arrive Friday and I'll be looking for someone to repaint him.

i can't wait to get home to see pics since I can't see them at work. I ordered my Anakin today and it should arrive Friday and I'll be looking for someone to repaint him.

Than 'DarkArtist' Josh is your guy! Havok's pics above look AMAZING! I have Josh lined up to repaint both my heads in the new year. :rock

Noooooooooooooooooooo no no no no nooooooo!!!!

My...Anakin... has... 2 .... regular... heads! :banghead

I'm sorry, I know it will be ok in the end, it just seems my orders are all cursed.
I just filled out 2 Parcelforce claims since they like to throw my packages around, finally I get a piece that seems to be in good condition, and now this!

:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

Back