Anakin Skywalker PF Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I got two Exclusive heads, so I sent one to Josh AKA DarkArtist81 to be repainted to a regular one. He already received it, so once I get it back I'll post pictures for you guys.

they sent you two exclusive heads instead of one of each>?

Yeah pretty much. I figured instead of going through the hassle of sending the whole thing back to SS, I would send it in to DarkArtist, since I know he'll make it look even better. So I'm looking forward to getting it back from him :chew.

HA! you guys are making it really, REALLY hard not to pick this PF up, I gotta stop coming into this thread!!

Someone warned me you can't just stop at one, I guess they were right!!

I've learned to stay away from picture threads of things I'm noy buying. Too much temptation.

I've learned to stay away from picture threads of things I'm noy buying. Too much temptation.

i should have read your advice 3 days ago when i placed the order for the pf, on the bright side...i got the flexpay option. anyway the pf looks awesome, a piece well worth having!

Well at least its a great piece you'll enjoy. In my experience PF's are like sex the picture threads are the peer pressure and once you get one you want more.

Well I got two Exclusive heads, so I sent one to Josh AKA DarkArtist81 to be repainted to a regular one. He already received it, so once I get it back I'll post pictures for you guys.

Sweet can't wait too see the Repainted head
I wonder if this means someone will get two Regular Heads? :confused:

Yeah it would suck if someone got two regular heads. I'm just the opposite though, I'm planning to display him with the regular head more than the sith head. Although he does look badass with the sith head and the hood up. :rock

Yeah it would suck if someone got two regular heads. I'm just the opposite though, I'm planning to display him with the regular head more than the sith head. Although he does look badass with the sith head and the hood up. :rock

I've got him with Grievous, Maul, Assajj, and Vader so he's got to have the sith head.:emperor

AS3.jpg

AS8.jpg

Wow...ComputerFly, your pictures of this piece are awesome...makes me wish I had the space and the coin to pick this one up. He looks really cool...

i think i'll use my rewards points for him and just pay shipping...i made up my mind to collect OT PF's only except for Ep 3 Anakin and Obi.

You guys are killing me, just when I think this thread is dead and the urge to to order this amazing Pf is gone.....someone posts another pic and gets me interested all over again :lol

Back