Anakin Skywalker PF Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got him :joy I have a question, though. How do you fix the clothes? His brown shirt is the biggest problem. I don't want it to look loose and puffed up. Is it supposed to be button'd up?

Try taking hold of his black tunic in the front and tugging it down a bit. It also flattens the brown shirt some also. It help a lot with mine.

Try taking hold of his black tunic in the front and tugging it down a bit. It also flattens the brown shirt some also. It help a lot with mine.

I think i did that :D I messed around with his clothes for awhile and finally got him looking good. The only thing annoying me is the leather flaps under the belt. They go under each other insted of hanging side by side. But it's a minor issue and overall he's a bad-ass piece and is one of my favorite pieces in my collection and one of the best PF's ever.

:rock :rock :rock :rock :rock

just wanted to say again that this PF :rock s!!

the extreme close up shots do not portray how great the sculpt is on him. Freakin' awesome!

after looking at this piece for ages on this thread I have finally bitten the bullet and ordered one from Play.com, £160 delivered, Think thats as cheap as Im going to find it for a while, been watching it since it was £190, now just gotta find someone with a spare exc head for him!!!?????

Has anyone tried lightening up the hair and eyebrows to closer match his on screen appearance?

2r24vn8.jpg

I'd love to repaint this. It's a shame I'm not taking taking on any new repaints for a while... (slowly making my way through my waiting list)

Has anyone tried lightening up the hair and eyebrows to closer match his on screen appearance?

2r24vn8.jpg

Here's a few pics of my Anakin that DarkArtist repainted. I posted them earlier in this thread. I absolutely love the work Josh did! Pictures don't do him justice.
Picture957.jpg

Picture960.jpg

Picture961.jpg

Picture962.jpg

Picture963.jpg

Last edited:
Nobody cares about DarkArtist's sweet repaint? I saw how far this had gone down the list and I was disgusted! :lol I know I posted them earlier but I wanted to rekindle the flame since JustinLuck asked about making him more movie accurate. :rock2

Mine arrived the other day, gutted that the saber doesnt light up so think it needs to go back.
Also, surprised ont he Regular version the head is attached already to the body, so I cannot send just the head off if I did decide to have it redone.

The repaint is a big improvement over the original. I don't know why Sideshow chose dark chocolate brown for his hair and eyebrows.

Mine arrived the other day, gutted that the saber doesnt light up so think it needs to go back.
Also, surprised ont he Regular version the head is attached already to the body, so I cannot send just the head off if I did decide to have it redone.

If you got the Regular then I think the head is already attached. I got the Exclusive with 2 Exclusive heads, so it was either send it back to SS or send 1 of them off for a repaint. I'm just so glad DarkArtist is such a great guy and has such an amazing talent. :rock2

If you got the Regular then I think the head is already attached. I got the Exclusive with 2 Exclusive heads, so it was either send it back to SS or send 1 of them off for a repaint. I'm just so glad DarkArtist is such a great guy and has such an amazing talent. :rock2

Thanks for the kind words guys!

And Justin, I agree... The head I did for Havok is lightened considerably, just can't see it in the photos as much.

But the pic you posted is from a scene with a severe flash in his face from the sith lightning...so even that one isn't fully accurate for color. If you look at any of the other stills from the film, his hair is almost a golden brown hue.. only slightly blonde. Not like that pic which looks entirely blonde...

Thanks for the kind words guys!

And Justin, I agree... The head I did for Havok is lightened considerably, just can't see it in the photos as much.

But the pic you posted is from a scene with a severe flash in his face from the sith lightning...so even that one isn't fully accurate for color. If you look at any of the other stills from the film, his hair is almost a golden brown hue.. only slightly blonde. Not like that pic which looks entirely blonde...

What Josh says is the truth. When looking at my Anakin head it looks much lighter compared to how the pictures make him look. And what he said about that scene is also true, I'm just amazed after looking at that picture how all it needed was an awesome repaint to bring out the likeness even more. All in all well said Josh, can you tell I'm still overly excited about the paint job you did? :lol

Back