Anakin Skywalker PF Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wasnt there guy on this board who said he got 2 Exclusive heads?

Thanks Roc74, a search made me find out it was Havok.
I read the thread but I missed the fact he had his head repainted because he received 2 exclusive ones. Josh did a great job on it!

I wonder if this means someone will get two Regular Heads? :confused:
Me :monkey2

Just my luck that it ended up here in Europe :sick

Does look nice. I've been charged with my first FP payment. So come Feb I can add some images to this.

My Anakin Skywalker Premium Format Figure Exclusive has arrived :cool:

081218095533281530.jpg

081218095700586124.jpg

081218095750476316.jpg

081218095839613332.jpg

081218095931249659.jpg

081218100031572327.jpg

081218100126850556.jpg

More pics tomorrow :emperor:maul

Noooooooooooooooooooo no no no no nooooooo!!!!

My...Anakin... has... 2 .... regular... heads! :banghead

I'm sorry, I know it will be ok in the end, it just seems my orders are all cursed.
I just filled out 2 Parcelforce claims since they like to throw my packages around, finally I get a piece that seems to be in good condition, and now this!

:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

I'm so sorry you got 2 Regular heads Battletroll, I was hoping this wouldn't happen to someone when I saw I got 2 Exclusive heads. If I were you I would send one of them over to DarkArtist81 for a Sith repaint. I know your in Europe but it'll probably come out cheaper than shipping the whole thing back to Sideshow. Unless they pay for the shipping, which I think they should. Keep us posted on what happens.

Just got him :joy I have a question, though. How do you fix the clothes? His brown shirt is the biggest problem. I don't want it to look loose and puffed up. Is it supposed to be button'd up?

Last edited:
Just got him :joy I have a question, though. How do you fix the clothes? His brown shirt is the biggest problem. I don't want it to look loose and puffed up. Is it supposed to be button'd up?

I did the water treatment and they hang much more natural now. Made a world of difference.

Does look nice. I've been charged with my first FP payment. So come Feb I can add some images to this.

right there with you Josh, i got my first payment charged last Friday so yeah, looks like we'll get it on Feb. this is going to be my first pf......i hope i dont get addicted to these aswell!

right there with you Josh, i got my first payment charged last Friday so yeah, looks like we'll get it on Feb. this is going to be my first pf......i hope i dont get addicted to these aswell!

PF's are very nice. So be careful. :lol I'm limiting myself to PF's that are must haves.

just received him..yeah i'll have to due some futzing but love him. :rock

what's up with the leg brace wrapped in plastic wrap though? tough beast to take off.

as usual pics don't do him justice, while I'll have him repainted I don't think he needs one. his saber doesn't seem to light up as well as the Obi Wan PF does but it's on par with the Vader PF as far how the lit saber looks.

Last edited:
Back