Anakin Skywalker PF Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got mine, and its another awesome piece in the SW PF line. Mine had about a whole roll of tape holding it closed, and the sticks around the leg were strange. The hood is alittle hard to position right, but other then that its perfect. And theres no way the skin tone is too pale. Awesome piece.

Tell me about it, I had like a whole roll of tape surrounding mine.

So, when is the Anakin Skywalker PF coming? :chase

About damn time, I say. I passed, don't care about Anakin too much. As far as focusing your collecting efforts strictly on either trilogy, that's so 2006! I think character focuses are a lot more interesting. I tend to lean more on Obi-Wan in general, so the day an ROTS Obi-Wan PF is announced, it's mine!

For those Anakin fans, you've finally got yourselves a respectable piece. Pair him up with the MR saber and a framed autographed photo, and you're set.

Last edited:
Some quick pics since the image thread needs more images!

p1020254zz6.jpg

p1020256hn6.jpg

p1020264au1.jpg

p1020261ja4.jpg

I wish the sith head looked a little more evil.

I want to feel as though he is ready to kill some more younglings. I think he should have darker circles around his eyes with a little red mixed in. I need to see death.

I wish he was paler. I can barely tell the difference between the normal head and the sith head. When a person turns to the dark side they should show it in my opinion. I still love this piece though.

I am about to use my rewards points on it finally. :D

Wow, I think it looks really nice. Has anyone given the tunic a tug to see if it'll be longer?

I've barely begun futzing mine. :( But I did give the tunic a good tug and flush. First thing I did. That's no longer a concern of mine.

I'll never get used to Star Wars fans saying that. After all, Star Wars is only Anakin Skywalker's story...

That's if you buy into Lucas' revisionism. It only became "Anakin's story" when he decided he was going to do the prequels.

That said, Anakin will always be somewhat of a character of mystique for me because of Vader. And this is one outstanding-looking PF. :rock

Back