Anakin Skywalker PF Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love the pose and posture of it. Im just glad he didnt come out awkward looking and too forced.

So, do you have him on order or are you gonna wait until you luck out through E-bay like you did with Asajj?

Based on pics my only criticisms are the dark hair and extremely uninspired base. Mustafar grating would have been much more interesting and appropriate, IMO, but the fact that it matches ANH Vader's is kind of neat I suppose.

So, do you have him on order or are you gonna wait until you luck out through E-bay like you did with Asajj?

I had the Ex on order. I dont think I could do without the awesome sith portrait for this one. I get mine tomorrow :rock

Asajj arrived today btw, still have to unpack her.

Tomorrow is going to be a big day for a lot of us. Mine arrives as well. As far as I'm concerned this PF has an ES of 1000, period. To not have the option to choose between the Jedi/Sith heads is like only having half a figure, IMO.

I'm pissed cuz I ordered mine 12/28/07 and I'm on the phone with them trying to figure out why it's taking so damn long while others who ordered not long ago are receiving theirs already!

REALLY annoying.

Just got off the phone with them and they said it'll be shipping Monday. Damn it! Almost a year.... what's another week?! :banghead:banghead:banghead:banghead:banghead

I had the Ex on order. I dont think I could do without the awesome sith portrait for this one. I get mine tomorrow :rock

Asajj arrived today btw, still have to unpack her.

My exc. Anakin arrives Friday-- D.A.'s sending me my newly acquired Ex. Asajj soon--- Of course it wasn't the super deal that you got but it is a customized Exclusive head (with D.A.'s handywork).

:banana

My exc. Anakin arrives Friday-- D.A.'s sending me my newly acquired Ex. Asajj soon--- Of course it wasn't the super deal that you got but it is a customized Exclusive head (with D.A.'s handywork).

:banana

Sweet haul :rock, i'd love to see pics of his touch ups.

Based on pics my only criticisms are the dark hair and extremely uninspired base. Mustafar grating would have been much more interesting and appropriate, IMO, but the fact that it matches ANH Vader's is kind of neat I suppose.

:lecture

Looks neat. I canceled mine though. :)

I cancelled mine the day before they started charging. I just re-ordered on Flex Pay and used my rewards points to save about $60.

I knew I should have avoided this thread. :banghead

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought he looks like he's taking a pee when looking at him from behind. :lol

ani1.jpg

My regrets over cancelling this are pretty washed away. What's up with the costuming, it seems pulled down and fitted well to the body, but the tunic seems way too short down on his legs. You couldn't see that much of his pants in the movie.

ani1.jpg

My regrets over cancelling this are pretty washed away. What's up with the costuming, it seems pulled down and fitted well to the body, but the tunic seems way too short down on his legs. You couldn't see that much of his pants in the movie.

Over the tunic length!? yet you own the 12" version...:monkey4:monkey4:monkey4

That tunic doesn't look stretched and pulled all the way down to me. I guess I'll find out tomorrow.

And, yeah, this blows the 12" Anakin out of the water. If it weren't for my DarkArtist repaint I'd hate that figure.

I haven't been wowed by any pics just yet. I'll wait for IJ's before doing anything but I'm glad I'm in the second shipment right now.

I didn't notice the tunic length, but it is way too short. I'm going to guess it just needs some futzing like Irish said. Mine arrives tomorrow but it'll prolly be Sunday before I actually have time to go get him. :(

I haven't been wowed by any pics just yet. I'll wait for IJ's before doing anything but I'm glad I'm in the second shipment right now.

I have to say I'm not feeling it the more I look at it. I might grab it down the road but I'm not 110% sad I don't have it coming anymore. I like the 1:6th figure as is honestly since thats getting bashed right now.

Are you saying you like the 1/6 paint job straight from the factory more than the PF?

Again I said it in the one Indy thread and I will say it here. Some of you I don't think I would ever want to meet. Damn it is just a movie. Not a frame by frame. :lol Seriously do you not have anything better to do with your time but tear apart a toy for not being film accurate?

Back