Anakin Skywalker PF Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whatever. Didn't you say you were leaving? :rolleyes:

Sure I will even give you the last word. Since I am sure that will make you feel all the more powerful well as much as you get your kicks on a forum that is. LOL! Nighty night. :rotfl

505fr4.jpg

Anyway, as this guy who hates everything said earlier, I think he looks very nice. The only thing I might change would be to make the hair a bit lighter. I'm trying to decide if I should stick to just original trilogy PFs. If they do come out with a PT Obi-wan, that might be hard.

I'm trying to decide if I should stick to just original trilogy PFs. If they do come out with a PT Obi-wan, that might be hard.

I ultimately decided to stick to the original trilogy in the PF line. Cancelled Anakin, although it looks like I would have been happy with him had I kept the order.

Sigh...

Any more IMAGES for this IMAGE thread?

:banghead

Mine arrives tomorrow but as I'll be out for the day taking in the new Bond I probably won't get around to taking any pics until Saturday.

Tom, sticking to the OT in the PF line? You're a braver man than I. I thought I could start missing a few here and there but now that I've snagged D.A.'s Exc. Asajj there's only the Tusken Raider to get down the road and I'm back up to completist status (minus Biker Scout cause I don't think I'll ever have $$ or space for that:D).

Just to go back to Nash's high school analogy-- does that make us mods hall monitors?... Man, twelve demerits to BadMoon for thread derailment.

Last edited by a moderator:
One of the best SW PF for sure.

Comparing this to the 12'' is ridiculous.The 12 '' Anakin is one of Sideshow's lamest figure ever.

This looks really nice, I'm keeping my order.
Another great addition to the most coherent PF line imo, even the fabrics work surprisingly well on almost all of them.
The only gripe is that it's Anakin. :emperor

Again I said it in the one Indy thread and I will say it here. Some of you I don't think I would ever want to meet. Damn it is just a movie. Not a frame by frame. :lol Seriously do you not have anything better to do with your time but tear apart a toy for not being film accurate?

Im with you Badmoon...:D

I'm too unobservant to ever tell whether something is screen accurate or not. Took me forever to figure out the difference between Boba's ESB and ROTJ color schemes. :lol

I ultimately decided to stick to the original trilogy in the PF line. Cancelled Anakin, although it looks like I would have been happy with him had I kept the order.

Thats a way to stick to your guns...I gave up on EU & only key piece of Pre-OT...

YEAHH :emperor :D:D:D:D

Please more pics :chew and its possible to take a pic of the boxe ?

ok... so when you get anakin... pull the batery slip out and put him on the base he should light up right???? Mines not! :(

ok.. never mind... It works. Now I just need to figure out how to display him! :( The cabinets I built dont open easy... so I won't be able to turn on the saber.... hmmm.

Just got mine, and its another awesome piece in the SW PF line. Mine had about a whole roll of tape holding it closed, and the sticks around the leg were strange. The hood is alittle hard to position right, but other then that its perfect. And theres no way the skin tone is too pale. Awesome piece.

Back