Anakin Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
panic.jpg

According to the sideshow collectibles 12" body guide, Luke, being on the short body should put him at about 11.75" and Anakin being on a regular body (I think he's on a reg. body) should be about 12". So there will be a slight height difference.

captain sack said:
hayden isn't over 6 foot. you've been reading those phony stats on IMDB put out by publicists. :rotfl

mark hamill is about 5'6". hayden is about 5'10, no more than 5' 11".:emperor

WRONG. I have met both Mark Hamill and Hayden Christensen personally, and Hayden is indeed at least a legit 6'1".

Here is a pic of me with him. For scale of reference, I am 5'9 (and at least the same height as Hamill, if not slightly taller):

583055757_l.jpg

IrishJedi said:
WRONG. I have met both Mark Hamill and Hayden Christensen personally, and Hayden is indeed at least a legit 6'1".

Here is a pic of me with him. For scale of reference, I am 5'9 (and at least the same height as Hamill, if not slightly taller):

583055757_l.jpg

An auspicious first posting, my man. Welcome to the board!

Why, thank you. I've been lurking for quite a few months but was honestly perplexed myself when I discovered today that I hadn't even yet registered for an account. :rolleyes:

I'll certainly be around from now on, though. The SSC 12" SW line has completed recharged my collecting batteries.

Now, if I could just find someone to take all of my Hasbro 12" figures off my hands. :rotfl

IrishJedi said:

583055757_l.jpg

Pretty kewl pic.

I bet he is more down to earth than David Prowse.

That's for sure. Prowse is a prick as far as I am concerned. I saw him in person back in 1996 honey on James Earl Jones at a convention. Saw Hayden Christiansen back at CII and he seemed cool. I'll tell you who is cool in person is Mark Hamill, that guy has no chip on his shoulder. He totally gets it.

IrishJedi said:
Why, thank you. I've been lurking for quite a few months but was honestly perplexed myself when I discovered today that I hadn't even yet registered for an account. :rolleyes:

I'll certainly be around from now on, though. The SSC 12" SW line has completed recharged my collecting batteries.

Now, if I could just find someone to take all of my Hasbro 12" figures off my hands. :rotfl

You are quite welcome and in good company re: SSC SW -- let's face it, some of us are just a little nuts when it comes to this stuff and we LOVE SIDESHOW, clearly the best there is and making the best SW figs ever!

Btw, as mentioned earlier, it's inconceivable that Lucas would cast any actor under 6 ft to portray Vader.

DekeStarkiller said:
That's for sure. Prowse is a prick as far as I am concerned. I saw him in person back in 1996 honey on James Earl Jones at a convention. Saw Hayden Christiansen back at CII and he seemed cool. I'll tell you who is cool in person is Mark Hamill, that guy has no chip on his shoulder. He totally gets it.

Prowse's attitude toward fans and his sometimes volatile personality is pretty well known, so I won't even address him further...

Yeah, Hamill is a cool guy. But I was especially struck by how genuinely down-to-Earth Hayden is. Keep in mind that this photo was taken just prior to the release of the EP3 DVD. Yet he seems completely unaffected by all the fame and attention and sincerely humble.

pjam said:
You are quite welcome and in good company re: SSC SW -- let's face it, some of us are just a little nuts when it comes to this stuff and we LOVE SIDESHOW, clearly the best there is and making the best SW figs ever!

Again, thanks! I'm sure I will enjoy it here. I too love SSC and know first-hand how dedicated they are to quality and that they are indeed fans themselves who care about what we think. In fact, I was priveleged to visit their previous facilities a little over a year ago and receive a personal tour and interviews for an article I was working on (BTW, if you're reading this, Hi, Brent! It's Carl.)

pjam said:
Btw, as mentioned earlier, it's inconceivable that Lucas would cast any actor under 6 ft to portray Vader.
You are correct. And he didn't. ;)

That's really awesome man, I think a picture is even better than an autograph since you'll always remember that moment. I have a picture with Mark Hamill and I have always apreciated that more than his John Hancock.

DekeStarkiller said:
That's really awesome man, I think a picture is even better than an autograph since you'll always remember that moment. I have a picture with Mark Hamill and I have always apreciated that more than his John Hancock.

Well, truth be told, this pic was taken at the official press event for the EPISODE III DVD that I attended as a member of the press. So I probably couldn't have asked for an autograph even if I wanted to. :eek:

But, yes, I know exactly what you mean. In fact, one cool memory I will always have is playing "Battlefront II" (which they were also promoting that day) there with Hayden. I'd accept taking on virtual Separatists alongside "The Chosen One" over an autograph any day. :emperor

IrishJedi said:
But, yes, I know exactly what you mean. In fact, one cool memory I will always have is playing "Battlefront II" (which they were also promoting that day) there with Hayden. I'd accept taking on virtual Separatists alongside "The Chosen One" over an autograph any day. :emperor

Wow! If I had to choose between getting an autograph and playing Battlefront II with Darth Vader, I know which one I would pick...

DekeStarkiller said:
You never cease to amaze me with the quick draw Photoshop entertainment.

Yeah, its a little funny how Tom is so consistent with his Photoshop works....and they never cease to entertain....

Back