Anakin Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
EVILFACE said:
Hamill is 5'9"

Christensen is 6'2"

The scale looks correct.

That is why a 6'7" Vader towers over him.

:thwak

I actually always thought he was shorter than that.

It seems that HK collector really favors heavy washes on his figures? It looks like both of them just came out of a sandstorm :rotfl

I'm still optimistic, Sideshow always does a great job with their figures and I really don't think they would drop the ball on a line as cool as this.

EVILFACE said:
Hamill is 5'9"

Christensen is 6'2"

The scale looks correct.

That is why a 6'7" Vader towers over him.

hayden isn't over 6 foot. you've been reading those phony stats on IMDB put out by publicists. :rotfl

mark hamill is about 5'6". hayden is about 5'10, no more than 5' 11".:emperor

Disprove he is not 6'2".

The man is tall, in that pic you posted he is the same height as Sam and he sure as hell isn't a 5'10. Still if using your guesstament, Hayden is still quite a bit taller than Mark.

Lucas would never cast a 5'10" Actor to portray Darth Vader. Height was probably the very first requirement on the Casting sheet for this character.

Samuel L Jackson is almost 6' 3". Can't tell what kind of shoes everyone is wearing in that pic but I'd say Hayden isn't too much shorter than the BMF.

ok i am now heavily sedated from my panic attack. thanks for clearing up the first pics of the customization. i seriously freaked out when i thought it was the way anakin was gonna ship. but i guess i should have more confidence in the awesomeness of the Sideshow. on a side note i am now gonna go bang my head against the wall to erase the stupid thoughts i had the other day.

I'm not worried, I'm just excited that we'll finally be receiving Anakin. But I desperately want to see the next Sith....:emperor

Collector Freak said:
There is no need to worry any more! The figure looks great. I asked Sideshow for some pictures of their production figure and they sent me this:

rots12ultvillanakinheadfr.jpg

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

That is absolutely too funny!! :rotfl :lol :lol :rotfl

Collector Freak said:
There is no need to worry any more! The figure looks great. I asked Sideshow for some pictures of their production figure and they sent me this:

rots12ultvillanakinheadfr.jpg

:mwaha :mwaha :mwaha :mwaha :mwaha :mwaha :mwaha ...F'n great.....

pixletwin said:
Yeah, the way the paint job makes his right eye look lazy is great. :lol

Actually it's not a lazy eye but his transformation into Evil Eyes Ani. You see you get both figures in one in this puppy-VADERKIN. There is a little dial on the back of his head so you can switch him back and forth between Ani and Vader.
:duff

pixletwin said:
Crappy customization issues aside, I am liking the height differences between father and son.

image0987.jpg

Actually,it looks like SST's headsculpt and gear are on the Medicom figure. SST Luke doesn't have that open gloved hand.
That means the scale would be off with a regular SST figure...

I'm starting to grow more worried.

Back