Amoktime releasing their own horror figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you would've thrown the names John Carpenter and Nick Castle in there, I would be happier for you. I hate Rob Zombie anything.....:lol He's just too weird for me. Not to mention vulgar.

I am VERY SORRY to hear that you hate Mr. Zombie's work. I myself am a BIG fan of His Music and Movies.:D I got to Meet Rob Zombie and company and Korn back in 1999 on the Rock Is Dead Tour. Rob Zombie and company and Korn were SO COOL with me!:D Both Bands signed Posters and CD's for me and took pictures with me!:D Mr. Zombie is one of coolest people you will ever meet!:D

I am definetly getting the Herbert West figure. I dont want to get the Night of the Living Dead 1/6 line but Im afraid the horror nerd in me wont let me pass these up.

I am VERY SORRY to hear that you hate Mr. Zombie's work. I myself am a BIG fan of His Music and Movies.:D I got to Meet Rob Zombie and company and Korn back in 1999 on the Rock Is Dead Tour. Rob Zombie and company and Korn were SO COOL with me!:D Both Bands signed Posters and CD's for me and took pictures with me!:D Mr. Zombie is one of coolest people you will ever meet!:D

Thats cool. I love Rob Zombie's movies (excluding Halloween:cuss) and music. Its good to see an artist treating fans with respect. Its unfortunate that some individuals dont act this way towards fans.

Well Anton I canceled my IT! Black and White figure and my Elvira 7 inch figure set.
money issues.

I have to save for core wants and too me that is the Icons Of Horror Collection.

I am hoping we see that Elvira 12 inch figure from Amoktime.

Well I Re-ordered the Elvira 7 inch figure set.:D I just cannot say no to Elvira!:lol:rotfl

My issue is that there is TOO MUCH I want to pre-order and not enough money!:lol:rotfl

Ok kiddies I have done it! I have Asked Amoktime if there is ANY way they can get Cassandra Peterson to sign the Elvira figures for us!:D Also asked them if their 12 inch Elvira is still coming out. :D I cannot wait for the reply!:D

Ok kiddies I have done it! I have Asked Amoktime if there is ANY way they can get Cassandra Peterson to sign the Elvira figures for us!:D Also asked them if their 12 inch Elvira is still coming out. :D I cannot wait for the reply!:D

I was in Orlando for a few hours over the weekend and got to speak breifly with the Snyders at their studio. The last they heard, the 12 Elvira had not been approved by Elvira's representitives. There was also a 1/4 scale PF style Elvira that was sculpted by one of the Snyder's interns, Lin Michaels. Elvira's people would not approve that sculpt either, even though it was a dead ringer for Cassandra Petersen. So they were not sure what was going to happen with these projects.

Anyone know who the sculptor is?

re: the Vincent Price figures. The figure being released by Executive Replicas was sculpted and paintmastered by Joy Snyder. Tom Snyder said he thought that Paul told him that Andy Bergholtz sculpted the Vincent Price portrait for the Masque of the Red Death figure. He was not positive on this.

I myself like Rob Zombie's Halloween the most out of all of the Halloween Movies, and yes I have seen all of the Halloween Movies. Zombie's Halloween is best.:D

Seen 'em all, Michael Myers is my fave "slasher", but Carpenter rules on this character. While some of the sequels went off the mark character wise, Zombie's just demeaned the whole fact that this wasn't a kid who had a bad life, it was a kid who was just evil in a regular, middle class family. That was part of the horror. It could happen anywhere, to anyone.

I was in Orlando for a few hours over the weekend and got to speak breifly with the Snyders at their studio. The last they heard, the 12 Elvira had not been approved by Elvira's representitives. There was also a 1/4 scale PF style Elvira that was sculpted by one of the Snyder's interns, Lin Michaels. Elvira's people would not approve that sculpt either, even though it was a dead ringer for Cassandra Petersen. So they were not sure what was going to happen with these projects.

Do you know, Is the Amoktime Elvira 7 inch figure set for sure coming out?:confused: GOD I HOPE SO!:monkey4:google:monkey5

Do you know, Is the Amoktime Elvira 7 inch figure set for sure coming out?:confused: GOD I HOPE SO!:monkey4:google:monkey5

There shouldn't be a problem with the 7 inch as they are already taking preorders. The 12 inch and 1/4 PF were displayed at shows but never went up for preorder that I remember. There were some issues with the sculpts that kept them from being approved. Having seen both pieces in person I can't imagine what the issues were.

So do you all think Sideshow will have the Amoktime 7 inch Elvira Figures? or It! in Black and White? I'm hoping I can use Rewards,:eek: I'm short on money right now.:eek:

I heard you. It's a good thing Herbert and Price don't come out til the end of the year :lol My wallet has been taking a beating. I might stop collecting for 1 or 2 months just to get some money flowing again but I probably can't stop collecting :D

Morbach, I hear ya. My wallet has sprung a hemorrhage. I may have to resort to selling organs. Does anyone know if I can sell a kidney on eBay?

You can sell anything on ebay :naughty Im gonna get me a V. Price no matter what I have to sell. :D

Hells yeah! I was gonna ask you if you saw that. I'm getting that and the Herbert West from Re-Animator. Those are the figures I'm definitley getting from Amoktime if none others from them this year. I also plan on getting Shorty,the Killer Klown and the 2 Elvira figures :rock

so are the 2 day of the dead figures that went up for sale yesterday on sideshow 12" figures or 7.5"..

they were advertised as being 12"..but arent priced that way.

If you read the summary description, you'll see it says they are the 7" scale versions. They have them mis-classified up in the description as 12".

Back