Amoktime releasing their own horror figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea, Vince is nice, but where's my Horror of Beach Party or Frank meets the spaceman? I preordered those a year ago now.

Yea, Vince is nice, but where's my Horror of Beach Party or Frank meets the spaceman? I preordered those a year ago now.

Mikey, Mikey Mikey....at least you had pics of the prototypes of figures you wanted to long after. They told us we were getting an "IT" figure around the same time, and I never even got pics of the prototype until this year's ToyFair/comic con thingamabob.

You gotsta wait, suckah!!:D:angelsmil

Yup...I want these, and I will find some way to get the cash for the four I want...but man $70-$80 each is hurting me right now. Wife isn't even getting 32 hrs. a week at work, and no ot on my job. Add in rising costs of groceries and winter heating bills and yowtch.

Must have:

1. Karloff
2. Price
3. Masque of red death
4. IT!!

Yup...I want these, and I will find some way to get the cash for the four I want...but man $70-$80 each is hurting me right now. Wife isn't even getting 32 hrs. a week at work, and no ot on my job. Add in rising costs of groceries and winter heating bills and yowtch.

Must have:

1. Karloff
2. Price
3. Masque of red death
4. IT!!

Anton I have this on order.

Karloff x 4
Price x1
Masque of red death x1
IT! Black and White x1

:google:google:google:google:google :google:google:google:google:google

Back