Amoktime releasing their own horror figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by knucklefunger View Post
I was so stoked to get the Herbert West, but man, is that head awful. My 1/6 model was limited to 50 pieces & COST LESS. The likeness on mine is bang on. I'm considering removing the head & bashing a new 1/6

Expectations shot down in flames,..........................................c rash

Will take a few shots & post em, hopefully Sunday. I really prefer the likeness.
Could you post pics of you kit likeness?

Still have to take some pix. Have pre-ordered the Amok so I can repaint it. I think it will look better when done up

DO YOU WANNA PARTY

UCKF YES!!!

tarman-2.jpg

"My 1/6 model was limited to 50 pieces & COST LESS. The likeness on mine is bang on"

How does this one look like compared to this new AmokTime figure coming out. This new Amoktime looks spot on to me, what do you is not right other than the missing mole on his face. Please post photos of you spot on 1/6 model of west.

Will take a few shots & post em, hopefully Sunday. I really prefer the likeness.

Do you happen to have a pic of the West model?

How does this one look like compared to this new AmokTime figure coming out. This new Amoktime looks spot on to me, what do you is not right other than the missing mole on his face. Please post photos of you spot on 1/6 model of west.

Back