Amoktime releasing their own horror figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Took long enough but the klowns have landed !

25030_4164933838190_1288262638_n.jpg

It's been a while since I've seen it, but was tiny even in the movie? I don't remember him.

Anyways...They both have the same head sculpt and accessories, just different colored hair and clothing. So yeah, I'll just be picking up Shorty.

It's about mother****en time this thing comes out. It's not the best and we lose a sculpt, but I've been waiting for what seems like forever.
25tudyf.jpg

34qlf2r.jpg

ip5ank.jpg

10sep3t.jpg

audy4l.jpg

A buddy of mine (I used to work with) pre-ordered this when it was first announced. I dont work with him anymore. I havent worked that job in 2 years and 4 months.

That's a heckuva long pre-order bro.

Glad you got it though.

Thats more than I can say about the Vincent Price presents, Masque of the Red Death and many others I wanted.:monkey2

A buddy of mine (I used to work with) pre-ordered this when it was first announced. I dont work with him anymore. I havent worked that job in 2 years and 4 months.

Glad you got it though.

Thats more than I can say about the Vincent Price presents, Masque of the Red Death and many others I wanted.:monkey2

It's pretty ridiculous... had it been released in a timely manner I would have definitely bought. But my focus has changed quite a bit since this was first announced so I guess it saved me the trouble of buying and then having to sell it off later :lol

Although in fairness... on the low-end of 2006 figures.

(that year we got Hicks, Robocop, Bespin Han an Anakin)

Glad you got it though.

Ror whatever stupid reason I pre-ordered this crap too.
That was back in November.............2008:rotfl:monkey2

I personally think this looks AWESOME for 80 bucks! Less than half the price of a basic Hot Toy. Que responses from Hot Toys fanatics who excalim "but it's less than half as good as a basic hot toy!1!11!!"

Actually it's great.

It is OK, espeically for the price and I am a fan of William Marshal so I'll deffinitely get it. Hoping for that Vincent Price Presents figure, especially as he is in Regency era fashion.

Back