American Werewolf in London 1/6 figure (PCS)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whoa wait....a 1/6 Darkness it happening? But I saw feet too and he has hooves.

Edit: just checked and the pic of the feet is gone. I swear it was there. Two feet. Side by side. I remember the peg hole insert.

Were they full on wolf feet? Or mid transformation?

I am SO up for a Darkness figure! The Sideshow Premium Format statue is still one of my favorite pieces in my collection. Such an amazing character design. Not a great movie, but an incredible design.

How cool would it be if they made a throne!

Last edited:
I knew it!
GBpTNDM.jpg

What are we looking at here?

Darkness has hooves for feet.....

AWIL 1/6 sale figure????

Love that they're doing these. I've always wanted to sculpt meatloaf jack and the werewolf. I'll point out that those feet are probably too wide for anything you'd see on the werewolf.

American-werewolf-in-London.jpg

Update: Blanka feet it seems.

blanka_zpsfhf0j28d.jpg

Last edited:
The outfits look perfect. Like a screenshot from the neck down

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dude. The jeans look so realistic lol.

They seem to have been done by Yunsil, who is Rainman's tailor. Her work is always jaw droppingly good, but I'm not sure if the outfits will transfer at that quality to mass production - it will be a challenge for PCS to maintain such a high level of quality. Let's hope they're up to it.

They seem to have been done by Yunsil, who is Rainman's tailor. Her work is always jaw droppingly good, but I'm not sure if the outfits will transfer at that quality to mass production - it will be a challenge for PCS to maintain such a high level of quality. Let's hope they're up to it.

This. :lecture

Back