American Werewolf in London 1/6 figure (PCS)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Should be this expression for Jack.

image.jpeg

Those sculpts look good to me. It's hard to judge them with those blank eyes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's odd how unpainted sculpts can loo off, and then shine with the correct paint apps, and vice versa.
I've seen plenty of sculpts that look amazing unpainted, but once they get paint apps, the likeness is suddenly gone.

The outfits look perfect. Like a screenshot from the neck down

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IDK maybe David's jeans aren't as good as Jack's, but they look pretty realistic to me. Doubt I'll be able to pass on these, but who knows...passing has become the norm for me anymore.

These will go well with the 1/4 wolf even if the scale is wrong.

I usually don't remove 1/6 from the box. So that will be my only challenge

Look amazing from the neck down. Still far from convinced on the sculpts. Don't like Jack's expression and I don't like the buffont hair-dos. Should have gone for a flatter, more wet look on the hair I think.

I like all I see ;-)

Hoping the sculpts have nice detailing (they appear rather rough) and a nice paint.

Year of the slaughtered wallet.

These outfits are looking great! They even made Jack slightly shorter, which is a nice touch.

I'm not entirely convinced on the heads yet, though. Looking froward to seeing them painted. Jack's seems slightly too small, too.

But overall, I'm liking what I'm seeing!

Back