American Werewolf in London 1/6 figure (PCS)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
pcs is killing the 1/6 line this is crazy good

12912483_249840048684007_2013373572_n.jpg

I don't know who that is on the right but damn impressive outfits.

Jack's likeness is good and he does smirk a bit in the early Slaughtered Lamb scene before they're on the moors. David's likeness is iffy. Their hair also looked too poofy to me, but I was thinking of the moors scene when their hair is wet and matted down. The outfits look just fine.

These outfits are looking great! They even made Jack slightly shorter, which is a nice touch.

I'm not entirely convinced on the heads yet, though. Looking froward to seeing them painted. Jack's seems slightly too small, too.

But overall, I'm liking what I'm seeing!

Jack isn't really shorter, his head is small. If you look at the shoulders they are pretty close to a straight line.

I know some of you would like sculpts that are more dynamic. Not two guys with backpacks, but I love the idea of the figures. Even if no one knows who they are I'll know and that's enough. Unpainted David's sculpt looks like Carol form TWD.

I'm buying these regardless (because the opening trek through the moors was burned into my subconscious as a kid) but not really sure how I feel about the sculpts yet. Still, the outfit's look great and hopefully I'll soon forget about Jack having a head like a grape.

I'm buying these regardless (because the opening trek through the moors was burned into my subconscious as a kid) but not really sure how I feel about the sculpts yet. Still, the outfit's look great and hopefully I'll soon forget about Jack having a head like a grape.

LMAO!
Exactly!
Well said buddy [emoji482]

The fact is if you can't recognize these two legends well it's time to grab a few beers and sit down that friend to one of the best horror comedies out there

Pretty good for a first attempt and how the **** else would we ever get these. I wish that A. another werewolf movie as good as this will be made and B. that someone does a fully haired and terrifying 1/6 werewolf.

The fact is if you can't recognize these two legends well it's time to grab a few beers and sit down that friend to one of the best horror comedies out there

Let me change that... Besides JAWS this is The BEST Horror movie out there that happens to have some very funny moments :).

I don't really consider it Horror comedy. The humor in the film is very "realistic" humor that arrives from the absurdity of the situation. Abbot and Costello meet Frankenstein this is not.

Pretty good for a first attempt and how the **** else would we ever get these. I wish that A. another werewolf movie as good as this will be made and B. that someone does a fully haired and terrifying 1/6 werewolf.

A haired 1/6 werewolf...especially from AWIL...would be an instabuy. Sadly I doubt we'll ever see one offered by a mass figure producer, more likely One's Customs which would be in very small quantities.

A haired 1/6 werewolf...especially from AWIL...would be an instabuy. Sadly I doubt we'll ever see one offered by a mass figure producer, more likely One's Customs which would be in very small quantities.

A few threads down Zebraten modded the Coo Werewolf and added hair and it looks great but still sadly not the same as a full 1/6 werewolf. If hot toys can do Chewy they should be able to do this.

I only see the hand on Instagram, and it looks like the Lord of Darkness 1/6 scale to me. They quoted a line from Legend in the post too.

Whoa wait....a 1/6 Darkness it happening? But I saw feet too and he has hooves.

Edit: just checked and the pic of the feet is gone. I swear it was there. Two feet. Side by side. I remember the peg hole insert.

Last edited:
I don't see any feet pics...but this looks like LOD to me, along with the quote.
daa2970429e13f5cd49cc31562634c59.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back