American Werewolf in London 1/6 figure (PCS)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The same company. Just look at the werewolf statue. Pics look like **** for a 3 year wait. I will demand a refund if it comes in hand looking like ****.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Update from Facebook: I asked "Are you able to comment on the status of the 7" action figure line (American Werewolf, John Carpenter's The Thing)? Are these still in the works?" They responded this morning with: "On hold as we catch up on older pieces that have already pre-ordered. Still in the works though." Sounds like good news to me as I was really looking forward to this smaller scale line.

(I've lost the thread to the smaller line (is there one?), but hopefully this is okay here and reaches the interested parties...)

Why would you bump the 1/6 thread with 1/12 news?
That's disrespectful and cruel... :monkey4

But seriously, someone should just change the thread title since PCS won't be making any 1/6 figures at all.

Why would you bump the 1/6 thread with 1/12 news?
That's disrespectful and cruel... :monkey4

But seriously, someone should just change the thread title since PCS won't be making any 1/6 figures at all.

Lol. Sorry. I couldn't find the 1/12 thread, and I thought there was a separate one at one time... But yeah - I don't want to over-excite anyone still hoping for 1/6 scale figures.

Back