American Werewolf in London 1/6 figure (PCS)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Found another photo... Jack's head looks a little better proportionately... David need some work.

attachment.php

According to newsletter they're fixing David.

Yeah just got the newsletter and I'm relieved they're fixing David, the head just looks off, and both Jack and David's heads seem too small. The outfits look excellent though, and I'm very interested in the 7" action figures too.

I saw that too. Great news! PCS is good like that and I'm impressed with their willingness to take on feedback and make changes if they get a certain consensus from the crowd

Yup I am buying......

Improvements aside....I would buy now anyway.....

So that cardboard cut out of the Kessler Wolf......maybe 1/6 scale coming?????

I think that's gonna be the 7 inch....not 1/6.

They already have the statue Kessler wolf.....1/4..... so I am thinking no......

I would buy that 1/6 wolf also.......but the expense of hair ........I just cannon see that. Chewie was a struggle for HT to do.....I doubt PCS could manage it.

The behind the scenes pics would be cool to see. I don't have much use for books though. I never end up looking at them.

That book looks great! Unfortunately I'm a little strapped for cash these days. I wonder if it will eventually find its way onto Amazon. (I do love the birthday gift cards!)

I'm also interested in the documentary they mention. Is that available as well?

Back