AMAZON deals

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You should post your collection in the "show you shelves" section, every time you post, your always talkin' about your latest score. I wants to see all your stuff!:D

:lol

Yea I know, I do need to post some photos. I just took some the other day but my camera is not that great and everything is kind of a mess right now. One of these days I will!

Maybe once my Vader PF comes I will.

Dammit, getting this one has got me back into finishing off The Dead grabbed the Doc and the Spokesman from the sale section just now. Now I need Mall Santa, PZ and Security Guard and then the variants.

Grrrrrr.

Re: The Babysitter Cheap

yea this is an unnecessary thread.. its old news..not to mention I think the post is the post right above this one..

Last edited:
Got mine today. Got exactly what I paid for, too. Bubble mailer package (thanks, gohastings), with a few shipping battle scars and no sleeve cover on the figure. Overall, the figure itself arrived in good condition. I had the Spooktacular edition but figured that at under $14 dlvd, it was a deal too good to pass up. I'll know what to expect out of these deals from gohastings in the future.

Still waiting on Shaun which shipped Jan 7. Already got the Babysitter which shipped on the 6th... :confused:

Yes, I am impatient, but doesn't this seem kinda odd?

Still waiting on Shaun which shipped Jan 7. Already got the Babysitter which shipped on the 6th... :confused:

Meh seems like they are up and down with their stuff. I would wait a big longer, especially for the price you paid it will get to you eventually.

Kabuki, did the postmark on the Babysitter confirm that it was shipped on the 6th? Or is that just the date that they claimed it was shipped via e-mail?

I'm trying to figure out if they are just dragging their feet with things, or if their use of the slow-ass Media Mail for everything is the cause for our waiting.

Received the babysitter from Go Hastings today. The figure is mint but the packaging was raped. Top of the box is gone. Shipped cheaply, but no dents. A deal at $14.

Kabuki, did the postmark on the Babysitter confirm that it was shipped on the 6th? Or is that just the date that they claimed it was shipped via e-mail?

The plot thickens... The postmark for the sitter was Jan 5th (e-mail on the 6th) and she arrived January 19th. My e-mail for Shaun came on the 7th, but he is still nowhere to be seen. :monkey2

Back