AMAZON deals

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What do you guys think of the Watchmen figures ?

Honestly DCD figures (especially the film ones) are pretty bad... but for the price I'd say probably worth it if you are a big enough fan. I know the Comedian can be reworked into a very good looking figure (Elvis1976 did a phenomenal job) but don't think you can do much with old blueballs :lol

Oh ok. I will pass then. I tell you the lighting makes that Rorschach look betteer than he is.

When i saw them in person they just looked very clunky... the massive size kind of works with their Comic figures, but really not so well with the movie ones.

lol, star wars figures are worthless.

Which is good for collectors like me on a budget and into it for the love of the piece and not the value :rock

Hear Hear!!! We collect because we love the figures!:lecture: :rock:rock

How could anyone call this worthless???

P1050725.jpg

:vader:rock2

is there a way to view all of gohastings items on Amazon? All I can find is a page on their "storefront" says "Search by keyword(s) for the product you are looking for."

is there a way to view all of gohastings items on Amazon? All I can find is a page on their "storefront" says "Search by keyword(s) for the product you are looking for."

Yeah, I had that problem too.:confused:

I would like to see their whole store.

Got my babysitter today. The box was a little beat up and torn but the fig looks perfect. Not bad for $14.

I recieved a Shaun figure today, and the box was a little scuffed up but the figure and accessories were in excellant condition,and I am happy....

My babysitter was in mint condition but the box was very dirty and had finger prints. I used some shout with a cloth and got it cleaner than it was. Sadly, darker than the others, but hey, figure is mint.

got my babysitter today :D I think it's funny that people are mentioning the box being smashed or dirty when it contains a girl with half of her face torn up :lol

Here she is!!!

P1050779.jpg

P1050781.jpg

What a great sculpt!!!

P1050767.jpg

P1050777.jpg

My only question is: What is this?:confused:

P1050772.jpg

P1050774.jpg

Last edited:
An album I believe.

Looks great I got one coming as well but she will probably stay boxed up since I have teh Spook edition one.

Back