AMAZON deals

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gentlemen you guys seem have alot of questions about Hastings Stores.. Let me see If I can clear a few things up for yall.. Hastings Books and Video is a Chain of Stores with multiple locations. The reason some of you recieve your items sooner then others is cuz different stores are shipping the items to you.. so even though you may order a babysitter and a shaun of the dead figure more then likely they are not coming from the same location.

For example I ordered 2 babysitters. 1 baby sitter arrived in 6 days the other ordered at the exact same time showed up 2 wks later sent from a totally different town.

Also alot of the items are store stock items from off the store shelf so they have been handled in the store. The babysitters for example have been handled alot which explains the packages being crapp...
Anyway hope that helps bring some light on the subject.
Good Luck..

Last edited:
Yeah, all that's been mentioned previously in the thread. In my case, it's been over a month since they "shipped" Shaun, so unless they shipped him from some third world country, I don't think Shaun is coming. :monkey2

Back