Amazing Spider-Man #700 SPOILERS...WTF???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Daredevil is one of the more dependable mainstream comics for story quality. Fortunately Frank Miller has never been tempted to return to the title for one last 'definitive' story. He's not the same writer from his "Born Again" days.

Spiderman attracts a lot of editorial stunt work. That's too bad. This is a character that deserves better.

It goes without saying Peter will be back at some point, probably before the next movie is in theaters. It also goes without saying the resolution to this Doc Occ storyline will make eyes roll just as hard as issue 700.

It seems marvel doesnst how to write for Spiderman anymore.

I've read this arc and while I felt that Peter Parker deserved better I think that this will make for interesting stories hopefully 12-16 issues. Then hopefully then Peter Parker can come back. At least in the heroic universe his death was heroic and has purpose.

I've read this arc and while I felt that Peter Parker deserved better I think that this will make for interesting stories hopefully 12-16 issues. Then hopefully then Peter Parker can come back. At least in the heroic universe his death was heroic and has purpose.

So did colossus and look how that turned out :lol

Spiderman attracts a lot of editorial stunt work. That's too bad. This is a character that deserves better.

:lecture Spidey deserves much better.

It goes without saying Peter will be back at some point, probably before the next movie is in theaters. It also goes without saying the resolution to this Doc Occ storyline will make eyes roll just as hard as issue 700.

Yup. That's pretty much a gimme. :D

Just got both original and variant from a friend....looking forward to reading it tonight. Wonder how long it'll last before Parker returns.....summer blockbuster issue, maybe?

Back