Allosaurus VS Camarasaurus Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yup!, i'm also hoping this might just be a dinosauria piece. could be a pteranodon crest, but no way does it look like a stego plate. unless it's another surprise! :)

Congrats to all who have already received this piece. Mine will be arriving this Friday, while i'm at work.:gah:

Could someone post a few pics of this piece, without using a flash? I'd really like to see what the colors look like. Thanks.:wave

yup!, i'm also hoping this might just be a dinosauria piece. could be a pteranodon crest, but no way does it look like a stego plate. unless it's another surprise! :)

A surprise would be awesome...and dreadful since there is so much awesome (and expensive) stuff coming already. :lol

Here's some quick shots of mine.

alosauras015.jpg

alosauras013.jpg

alosauras012.jpg

alosauras011.jpg

alosauras009.jpg

alosauras008.jpg

alosauras006.jpg

whoa! thanks for the pics fremen! now i'm really super duper excited to receive mine! i hope i get a notice soon! :pray:

It is big. In scale with the others but still big. I should have taken a pic with the others.

Why would customs deny them??

To keep a long story short, a new law was established last year by the goverment regarding imported products and they made some kind of 'specific list' which allows certain products to enter the country and vice versa. Unfortunately, Sideshow statues are not on that 'list' and the folks at the customs are extremely paranoid about imported products which aren't approved by the government. I say it makes absolutely no sense and it's total bull____. Luckily, a lot of local retailers and their customers are pissed off and complaining about it.

Dang, those are some awesome shots..glad to see the color is all there.. ;D

I didn't know they put the skeletal images on the bottom either...and you know since it comes in 3 pieces the running Allo could be displayed on it's own...anyone have a spare keep me in mind.. ;D

Agh, they gave the Allos pink eye! Oh well, they still look great. Thanks for the pics.

What is that in the foreground, a Horizon Rex?

Awesome pics, thanks for sharing! Sideshow is really hitting these out of the park.

Even though the color apps of the previous dio (gigantic croc munching the hadrosaur) was somewhat dissapointing imo, this one looks spot on and I can't wait to see it in person (if I ever receive it under normal circumstances)...

Last edited:
Back