Allosaurus VS Camarasaurus Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ran accross a fellow artist from DA who is re-painting a SS Styrac. His previous work was really superb..can't wait to see this one finished :

https://gorgosaurus.deviantart.com/art/Styracosaurus-wip-168696134?q=&qo=

c779bc16e0865e4bd0a15b93af2dbc94.jpg

I'm not too keen on this repaint, but I love his Hadrosaur build-ups.:clap

He does a really good job of making his models look lifesize, in his outdoor pics.:clap

Lucky guy has his own bronzed Einosaurus, by Mr. Krentz himself. :pfft:

That's a pretty awesome repaint. I prefer Sideshow's color scheme, but I think the paint job quality is better there.

Lucky guy's got Wenzel models, and I had never seen the Trcic Daspletosaurus before. It's awesome.

I noticed the Allo VS was in the 30 day schedule..not that it means much..lol We already knew it should hit around the first of July.

It doesn't look like it's going to make that 2nd Qtr / June date, I really would prefer it not to drop at the end of July..since the Velociraptor is still scheduled for 3rd Qtr....hopefully there is a little space between them.

I really like his bronze Allo :

Allosaurus_fragilis_by_Gorgosaurus.jpg

You just don't see sculpture of big therapods in serene poses much.

...and judging by this familiar kit :

Lambeosaurus_male_by_Gorgosaurus.jpg

We def need a big hadrosaur for a Dinosauria maquette. ;)

That Allo is definately a winner.:hi5: I agree that you don't usually see therapods in such serene poses. That's why Sideshow's T-Rex maquette is my favorite, so far.

I don't know if I'd go so far to say SS's Rex is relaxed..he seems to me to be actively patrolling his territory and very on the alert...but it is def way toned down from the savage action found in the Rex VS Trike Dio.

Nice Dan..Sepp does some neat pieces... ;)

Back