All things World War Hulk! Spoilers included.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My new Hulk display!
P9260183.jpg

and no Shai he isnt for sale.

Badass setup man. :rock

That sure is a lot of green you're storing at your house though :D

Been avoiding this thread because I'm waiting for the WWH trade in hardback....been getting the Hulk comics and have kept up with part of the story but haven't gotten any of the cross over issues. After reading this (It was torture not opening this thread everytime I saw it and I finally caved in) it seems I've been missing quite a bit. I hope it doesn't take too long after this story ends for them to put out the trade - it's so nice having it all together. I've never read comics before.:eek: The Planet Hulk hardback was my first and I fell in love with this character - now I'm dying to get the full story for WWH. And once again I have to thank Shai for turning me onto Hulk - it's been an amazing ride and it's only getting better! :rock :rock

Been avoiding this thread because I'm waiting for the WWH trade in hardback....been getting the Hulk comics and have kept up with part of the story but haven't gotten any of the cross over issues. After reading this (It was torture not opening this thread everytime I saw it and I finally caved in) it seems I've been missing quite a bit. I hope it doesn't take too long after this story ends for them to put out the trade - it's so nice having it all together. I've never read comics before.:eek: The Planet Hulk hardback was my first and I fell in love with this character - now I'm dying to get the full story for WWH. And once again I have to thank Shai for turning me onto Hulk - it's been an amazing ride and it's only getting better! :rock :rock

jen ,listen to me....YOU REALLY NEED TO GO TO YOUR LOCAL COMIC SHOP AND BUY AT LEAST WORLD WAR HULK 1-4..JUST THE MINI-SERIE....I'VE READ SOMEWHERE THAT THE TRADE FOR WWH WONT COME OUT UNTIL NEXT SUMMER, IN ONE YEAR !!! THIS STORY KIX SOME SERIOUS ASSES.....AND JUST THE COVERS OF EACH ISSUE ARE WORTH THE BUY...

SEE:

wwh-4-2.jpg

jen ,listen to me....YOU REALLY NEED TO GO TO YOUR LOCAL COMIC SHOP AND BUY AT LEAST WORLD WAR HULK 1-4..JUST THE MINI-SERIE....I'VE READ SOMEWHERE THAT THE TRADE FOR WWH WONT COME OUT UNTIL NEXT SUMMER, IN ONE YEAR !!! THIS STORY KIX SOME SERIOUS ASSES.....AND JUST THE COVERS OF EACH ISSUE ARE WORTH THE BUY...

SEE:

wwh-4-2.jpg

Not until next summer for the trade!!! :monkey2:monkey2
Okay, this is what I have:
The Incredible Hulk Issues 107-110 - Is this the mini-series that you are speaking of or is it something else??? So far I love what I am reading and the artwork is beautiful. I have the direct editions (I got a subscription with Marvel) and my covers are different. I don't have one with Hulk on his throne. :monkey2 What issue # was that - and I will go and try to find one.

Not until next summer for the trade!!! :monkey2:monkey2
Okay, this is what I have:
The Incredible Hulk Issues 107-110 - Is this the mini-series that you are speaking of or is it something else??? So far I love what I am reading and the artwork is beautiful. I have the direct editions (I got a subscription with Marvel) and my covers are different. I don't have one with Hulk on his throne. :monkey2 What issue # was that - and I will go and try to find one.

Jen....you need to buy the comic called simply WORLD WAR HULK. ITS A 5 PART MINI-SERIE..# 1 TO 4 ARE OUT YET BUT STILL EASY TO FIND.I WOULD ALSO SUGGEST YOU BUY THE COMIC WORLD WAR HULK PROLOGUE ONE- SHOT, IT MAKES A BRIDGE BETWEEN PLANET HULK AND WORLD WAR HULK.

SO THERE YOU GO:

WORLD WAR HULK PROLOGUE
WORLD WAR HULK # 1
WORLD WAR HULK # 2
WORLD WAR HULK # 3
WORLD WAR HULK # 4 (THIS IS THE COVER OF HULK ON THRONE)

AND # 5 WILL COME OUT IN NOVEMBER.

THATS ALL YOU NEED..IF YOU'VE BEEN JUST READING THE HULK COMIC,YOU'VE BEEN MISSING MOST OF THE ACTION.

To help you Jen..heres the covers of the comic you need.

WWH Prologue: Worldbreaker/One-shot

wwhulk1.big.jpg

WWH # 1

World_War_Hulk_cover_1.jpg

WWH # 2

WWHULK002.jpg

WWH # 3

WWH3.jpg

WWH # 4

wwh-4-2.jpg

WWH # 5 (NOT OUT YET)

wwh5finch.jpg

Thanks for clearing that up for me Shai. :D :rock And here I thought with a subscription of Hulk I would be getting the WWH series....damn. Well it looks like I better go find a comic book store. :) I was wondering where all the action was....:lol

:monkey2 OMG! that is so awesome!!!! is that WWH figure a custom? THAT IS FREAKING AWESOME!!!!
yes, both world war hulk and the mego style hulk are customs i made. glad you like. those 2 are my favorite ones.

Thanks for clearing that up for me Shai. :D :rock And here I thought with a subscription of Hulk I would be getting the WWH series....damn. Well it looks like I better go find a comic book store. :) I was wondering where all the action was....:lol

...and then you have to get all the tie-ins!...OMG IT NEVER ENDS :monkey5

...and then you have to get all the tie-ins!...OMG IT NEVER ENDS :monkey5

So true!! :lol I did just purchase the WWH 1-4 and the prologue....I think I'll skip the tie-ins and wait for the trade. :) Amazon says it's coming out in January...but Shai said summer.....anyone know for sure??

So true!! :lol I did just purchase the WWH 1-4 and the prologue....I think I'll skip the tie-ins and wait for the trade. :) Amazon says it's coming out in January...but Shai said summer.....anyone know for sure??

January 08 for:
https://www.amazon.com/World-War-Hu...8/ref=pd_sim_b_shvl_img_1/002-0435813-6532869
https://www.booksamillion.com/ncom/books?id=3922166857994&isbn=0785126708

December 07/February 08 for:
https://search.barnesandnoble.com/booksearch/isbnInquiry.asp?z=y&EAN=9780785126669&itm=4
https://www.amazon.com/World-War-Hu...2666X/ref=pd_bxgy_b_img_a/002-0435813-6532869

Back