All things World War Hulk! Spoilers included.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It looks like even poor and illogical writing can defeat a super being powered by a 1000 suns. What a screwed up ending.
So the Illuminati were justified in their exile decision and the Hulk is as stupid as most people believe.:rolleyes:

All that build up for this ending? Irritated isn't the right degree of word for this. The whole arc was building up for a great and groundbreaking ending and this was a little limp. Another Civil War....where the series was promising and interesting but the ending really anti-climatic. Well....I'm looking on towards Loeb and McGuinness' story arc

All that build up for this ending? Irritated isn't the right degree of word for this. The whole arc was building up for a great and groundbreaking ending and this was a little limp. Another Civil War....where the series was promising and interesting but the ending really anti-climatic. Well....I'm looking on towards Loeb and McGuinness' story arc

After that ending, I have given up on the entire Hulk saga. What a waste!

Mark Paniccia in an interview with Marvel about the New ''Red'' Hulk....

"This is a being I fear no one will be able to take down," warns Paniccia. "The very fabric of the Marvel Universe is in terrible danger!"

Im so getting this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wizarduniverse_1976_287634962.jpg

"This is a being I fear no one will be able to take down," warns Paniccia. "The very fabric of the Marvel Universe is in terrible danger!"

They did the same build up for Civil War and for WWH. "Nothing will ever be the same!!!"

I'll read it but I think I'll wait until some of you get yours first.

They did the same build up for Civil War and for WWH. "Nothing will ever be the same!!!"

I'll read it but I think I'll wait until some of you get yours first.

well its in that serie that the Hulk is supposed to puch out the watcher..im definitely in..even if its just for that moment..lolll

(fingers in ears as I still haven't had a chance to grab the last issue of WWH) But as I just reorganized my SS collection it created some space and allowed me to get some Marvel Legends out of storage--

A little homage to WWH...

dsc04792hf0.jpg

(And now fingers back in ears-- la la la la )

in retrospect,i liked it very much,at least hulk didnt job to the sentry.

in retrospect,i liked it very much,at least hulk didnt job to the sentry.

I didn't hate it (in fact seeing Bruce sacrifice and taken into "custody" with the final image of Hulk's son emerging from "mother-earth" of Saakar [sp?] were some nice comic images and some wonderful storytelling-- ending one chapter just as they did with Planet Hulk and obivously transitioning towards the next) I just really really wanted to see a Superman rip-off character that I've never liked and don't feel belongs in the Marvel Universe wiped off the face of the earth---

The fight had some spectacular scenes and I even liked seeing the two Dr. Jekyls punching one another when their Mr. Hydes went away-- I guess I had my hopes up for so much more.

I only collected the multiple Avengers titles prior to WWH and I've since started to collect Hulk-- but I don't know if that'll be sustained. I might just grab the next graphic novel as I did with Planet Hulk (a phenomenal read over the summer from beginning to end in one gulp).

I've always loved the Hulk for his connection to Shelley's romantic Frankenstein and for the brutal homage he consistently reminds us of Oppenheimer's folly (I am become death the destroyer of worlds)... I just don't know if WWH left enough in me to want me to continue the ride.

Time will tell. I'm glad I was pulled into Hulk from the summer--- I'll have to wait and see what the next few months bring.

New Pic of the Red Hulk

Keown-Hulk-not-final.jpg

I wonder if anyone will get a second Hulk PF and customize it.....

A mod should unsticked this now...the WWH event is over.

Back