All things World War Hulk! Spoilers included.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ZOM, such crap. ZOm can kill Hulk, but it won't happen.

I wonder if this Hulk is the "Evil Hulk" that should never be awaken or unleashed in hulk mind?

The ''Evil'' Hulk your talking about is Known as ''Devil Hulk'' it represent the most evil Side of Bruce Banner...This Hulk would kill anyone in his path and his physical manifestation looks like a demon...He also never appeared in the real world.The grey Hulk and the Savage Hulk have contained him in Banner 's mind.

The WWH Incarnation of Hulk is called GRAVAGE HULK and he has the original personnality that Stan Lee Gave him when the first Hulk comic started.

thats nice of You Bagel...I would ask you to get me one, but, theres a comic convention here in Montreal, next week-end,I'll try to get one there.

i always forget to come to this thread.

anyway, just got done reading the 3rd installment of the X-men saga and that was kinda weak.

Hulk should have told that girl to shut the hell up and smack the beejessuz out of her :rock

WORD UP G !!!

Not a Hulk fan so I hope he gets as humiliated as Stark/Iron Man does in the latest issue of Thor. He'd more than hold his own duking it out with the Sentry
and Hulk.

Not a Hulk fan so I hope he gets as humiliated as Stark/Iron Man does in the latest issue of Thor. He'd more than hold his own duking it out with the Sentry
and Hulk.

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you ****ing *****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Enjoyed Hulk #110... Can't wait to see the coliseum and the heroes fight one another--- but where is Green King going?... Is the Sentry about to make his appearance and will ol' fabio hair's death (one could only hope) at the hands of Hulk cause him to leave with his band of merry men and go to liberate other worlds from tyranny and oppression?... The end is nigh... Interesting to see the finish line-- hope the payoff is worth it.

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you ****ing *****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WORD.........

Enjoyed Hulk #110... Can't wait to see the coliseum and the heroes fight one another--- but where is Green King going?... Is the Sentry about to make his appearance and will ol' fabio hair's death (one could only hope) at the hands of Hulk cause him to leave with his band of merry men and go to liberate other worlds from tyranny and oppression?... The end is nigh... Interesting to see the finish line-- hope the payoff is worth it.

Yes, Hulk 110, was nicely written, that thing about Banner Controlling the odds for Hulk to not kill anyone is interesting....The art by Pag was simply stunning (The full page where Hulk hits the ground around Amadeus Cho was beautiful....I want the original splash page of this..Wow..

And cant wait for WWH # 4 and # 5.....Sentry needs to be destroyed.

Yes, Hulk 110, was nicely written, that thing about Banner Controlling the odds for Hulk to not kill anyone is interesting....The art by Pag was simply stunning (The full page where Hulk hits the ground around Amadeus Cho was beautiful....I want the original splash page of this..Wow..

Agreed. I never understood why Marvel went the SUPERMAN rip-off way... It was similar to a Captain America rip-off that DC did with Justice League back in the 90's... (I'll have to dig through my library to find the issues). I at first wondered if that's what they were doing--tit for tat as it were... Hopefully Sentry was merely created (what has it been--- two years?) for this moment of his "demise" at the hands of the Hulk.

..not only is he a Superman rip off...they gave him the speedos and cape...*gay*

Yes,Sentry is a Superman Rip-off but more important he's a bigger Rip-off of an old character named MiracleMan (I.E. Marvelman).Marvel literally copied all of his origins and backstory to give to the Sentry...(Not the serum part but the thing about a hero who doesnt remember his past and has psychological issue) Check this out:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miracleman (Read the Alan Moore years part)

Marvel sucked big time with the creation of this character.Thats why comic fans dont like him at all...Yet, Marvel still continue to impose him on us.He better not defeat the Hulk at the end of WWH, cause I'll be one pissed off fan.

Yes,Sentry is a Superman Rip-off but more important he's a bigger Rip-off of an old character named MiracleMan (I.E. Marvelman).Marvel literally copied all of his origins and backstory to give to the Sentry...(Not the serum part but the thing about a hero who doesnt remember his past and has psychological issue) Check this out:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miracleman (Read the Alan Moore years part)

Marvel sucked big time with the creation of this character.Thats why comic fans dont like him at all...Yet, Marvel still continue to impose him on us.He better not defeat the Hulk at the end of WWH, cause I'll be one pissed off fan.

Again I think he was introduced (created) into the Marvel Universe with the WWH storyline in mind. They had hoped to create a character that people would have some affection for so when the Hulk actually kills a hero (and if #110 showed anything they set up the premise that the Hulk has always been able to avoid casualties-- so this'd be massive for his psyche) people would react to it. Unfortunately what they didn't count on was that people not only don't have an affection for the character, but they have the reverse-- a total dislike for him.

In the end I think it'll come down to him and the Hulk and in Doomsday fashion (excuse the DC pun) Hulk'll smash Sentry permanently... and that action is what'll stop the Hulk on his rampage and send him off on a self-imposed exile...

Just my thoughts.

Again I think he was introduced (created) into the Marvel Universe with the WWH storyline in mind. They had hoped to create a character that people would have some affection for so when the Hulk actually kills a hero (and if #110 showed anything they set up the premise that the Hulk has always been able to avoid casualties-- so this'd be massive for his psyche) people would react to it. Unfortunately what they didn't count on was that people not only don't have an affection for the character, but they have the reverse-- a total dislike for him.

Sentry was actually created in 2000...I really doubt the World War Hulk storyline was anything they had in mind at that time, as I do doubt that their purpose for the Sentry was just to be taken out by someone like the Hulk. But you are entitled to your opinion! :) :D

It is true that Sentry is a Superman,Captain Marvel,Miracleman,etc. rip-off... I mean most superheroes are ripping off any previous characters (and/or powers) that were created before them anyways. But you also have to think of it in terms of the Marvel Universe...in which most superheroes (like Spidey, the Hulk, the X-Men and Mutants in general) have a bad image in the public and media eye and that is in contrast to the DC Universe where most of their superheroes are worshipped and loved. Marvel Universe is grittier and between them and DC's universe, Marvel's is more grounded in reality.

So with that sense, Sentry was tossed in as a rarity in the Marvel Universe...a superhero who was loved by the public, the media and the superhero community. Of course, Marvel built a whole story about him being an undiscovered creation of Stan Lee's (which was just marketing hype and they revealed was bogus) and introduced him into the Marvel Universe as a superhero that was universally "forgotten" by the whole world because of his fear of his enemy: "The Void"...which turned out to be the Sentry himself.

Anyways, I for one like the Sentry and I find him interesting...and perhaps you're right DarthNeil about fans not liking him, because Marvel hasn't really thrown him around the place like they do with Wolverine and DC does with Superman. Nevertheless, he has brought on a lot of attention from fans who want to see him go toe-to-toe with the likes of the Hulk, Thor, Galactus, etc.

And I also think his "re-introduction" in New Avengers where he tears Carnage in half in space is one bad-@$$ intro.

Back