ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
7-177.png

Those sharks look cool. What are they, and where did the characters originate? Variations on the Sharkticons?

Haiku and Sencho Barbosa by KFC/KTC/X-Transbots. These were released years ago. I don't know the actual design order but the mold is very blatantly made after Captain Shark from the Brave series Goldran (Super Robots) and that's who the one on the right, Sencho Barbosa is. The one on the left is Haiku which is a retool made after the Transformers "Robots in Disguise" or "Car Robots" (Japanese series; completely diff animation even,) character Skybite. There's a third versipm that's retooled to look like the RID/CR Sharkticons.

Bought them both on Ebay last week for $55 shipped new. Couldn't believe that as it was less than retail for one of them. Really great designs; particularly the alt. mode.

It’s now official,

New MP Prime will be unveiled soon!!!

9e5f46f1d17267cc6061287941b7ec50.jpg

Sell that MP10 while the going is somewhat decent!
Well, I hope it is different enough and has everything included in it's initial release. I hate what they did with MP-01 where they released the figure only, then the Japanese Takara only trailer and never released a Roller.

But now that I think about it, they have included even the most useless stuff for the rest of the releases, except for Grimlock, so I guess the rant was for nothing.

Either way, I want an Optimal Optimus MP.

The MP-29+ Shockwave doesn't quite match my mock-up 2 years back of my dream look, but it's pretty damn close. Shame it's $210!

shockwave-mockup.jpg
reduced-image_14759_106.jpg

Really, really looking forward to the new Masterpiece Optimus Prime, although I'll be bummed if they strip away all of the chrome.

Shockwave looks great but i agree with your mock-up. Think the colors make it look a bit flat and cheap? Maybe thats why i'll stick with Quakeblast for now.
Not sure if i missed it here before, just received Arcee (Fans toys FT-24). Here's a quick pic.

Arcee.jpg

7719A474-87DE-46E9-B56C-58B9B0520CB5.jpeg
9E124E13-91AC-4B91-9EDD-EBC04BA4C7A8.jpeg

I love that he has a ‘Yeeesssssss....’ face

But given dinobot’s insane price.. I can’t even imagine how much this guy will be

Edit: apparently he’s going to have sound clips too lol

I love that he has a ‘Yeeesssssss....’ face

But given dinobot’s insane price.. I can’t even imagine how much this guy will be

Edit: apparently he’s going to have sound clips too lol

Is that how small Primal was? How was he supposed to fight Megatron?

With the new MP Prime coming, I'm guessing TT will re-do Soundwave and all the seekers again. The coneheads really needs it the most. Their design is just clunky and rushed.

Shockwave looks great but i agree with your mock-up. Think the colors make it look a bit flat and cheap? Maybe thats why i'll stick with Quakeblast for now.
Not sure if i missed it here before, just received Arcee (Fans toys FT-24). Here's a quick pic.

View attachment 410437

Love her. my only gripe was the shocking omission of a waist joint.

Back