ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got the full review of MakeToys MTRM-09 Downbeat up. https://kumastyledesigns.com/maketoys-downbeat-review/

The robot mode is just something else and honestly I don't really see myself even thinking about another Masterpiece-scaled Jazz until Takara announces one. I do wish that the alt. mode was more kibble-free for sure but it gets the job done. Review goes into much more depth but here are some pics from the gallery:

12-145.png

9-165.png

11-148.png

5-189.png

Got the full review of MakeToys MTRM-09 Downbeat up. https://kumastyledesigns.com/maketoys-downbeat-review/

The robot mode is just something else and honestly I don't really see myself even thinking about another Masterpiece-scaled Jazz until Takara announces one. I do wish that the alt. mode was more kibble-free for sure but it gets the job done. Review goes into much more depth but here are some pics from the gallery:

I agree. This is the best-looking Jazz Masterpiece. Applying the Toyhax labels on it takes it over the top. It's a hard one to beat. The only gripe I have against this is the cheap plastic-looking shoulder cannon. It should have been chromed.

I'm not a stickers guy but multiple people have stated since the review that the ToyHax set is their choice. I'm glad that the knocked it out for those who apply them.

That Megs is a dream.

That Shocky is sexy AF.

Don't care much for BW, but man that Megs looks insane. $350 Insane, I'd say.

I love it, it looks closer to the actual cartoon than the MP10, which I thought was the best thing ever.

79FB1351-3A53-4312-999B-51DE27284621.jpeg

Always wanted a cartoon accurate Optimus prime from being a little kid
the toys from 80’s didn’t look anything like the cartoon, it baffled me being a kid I couldn't understand it

I’d like to see a masterpiece Trailbreaker, Hound, jazz, mirage, cliff-jumper, hoist, a new set of seekers and a new soundwave current one is looking a bit dated now

Back