ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got the MMC Rumble and Frenzy yesterday. Great figures. 1000% upgrades to the stock tapes. And not only do they look the part, but they have the feel of a real quality Masterpiece style figure. Some of the MP style figures I've had from other companies don't have the same level of quality.

72c1d957191a7595427c5d140dd42f3b.jpg
84963aab1b727989141288767391f1c9.jpg
9edafe0f0270a195c1fb4d8b655ac57a.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

good lord those things are HUGE! were they meant to be so oversized? meaning fitting in with the MP line... they seem way too big.

Well, as with most things Transformers they appear different sizes in different episodes and at different times. From time to time they would be miniature like the stock versions were, about the size of humans.

At other times Rumble would be just a bit smaller than Hound, Bumblebee size.

So, the figures just speak to how they were represented at different times. But the stock figures are pretty primitive by comparison.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

well if megatron can transform from a hand pistol for starscream to a full size robot bigger than starscream i guess some flexible atomic molecules at work so no reason why cassette tapes can't just pump up to become a bigger size robot.

Trypticon is officially in Ollie's ad that just released today for 49.99. If you have one near you should be able to find one today if interested.

Thanks again for the tip, Animal! I ran to Ollie's in the next town over after work today. I picked up one for me and one for my nephews. Now I feel obligated to get the Titans Returns Metroplex!

Congratulations on powerglide he’s a well made figure I like him a lot.
I was expecting some news for G1 masterpieces but it’s been a really quiet year so far
Apart from fantoys fetchin arcee out it’s been dead ��

Thanks again for the tip, Animal! I ran to Ollie's in the next town over after work today. I picked up one for me and one for my nephews. Now I feel obligated to get the Titans Returns Metroplex!

Awesome, glad you were able to snag one! From what I've seen online, they're selling like hotcakes with some waiting at the store before opening.

Went to Ollies and was lucky to find the last Trypticon.

I had gone earlier in the day but I could not find it and everyone was "busy" to look for it so I left. Came back about an hour later and there was no one in the store except the cashier, who was busy. Still did not find it.

But as I was walking out, they had it on the entrance of the store, and it blended with some other dark boxes. They only had 1 left and now everyone is there to help.

But the cashier told me they got snatched pretty quick that same day. I was lucky

I noticed that BBTS had the Fans Toys Grinder and Sever Iron Dibots back up for preorder for later this summer at $200 each. Sure beats the ~$350 they were going for on eBay the last time I checked.

I knew Grinder was being re-released. I guess Sever is, as well.
Congratulations on powerglide he’s a well made figure I like him a lot.
I was expecting some news for G1 masterpieces but it’s been a really quiet year so far
Apart from fantoys fetchin arcee out it’s been dead ��
Yeah, I'm a Takara fan, but they've been moving like molasses with new G1 figures. I would happily replace some of my existing 3rd party figures with official versions if they were forthcoming. But the last announcement had nothing of real interest to me--repaints and toy-accurate versions of existing figures don't cut it. So, I've been focusing more and more on Fanstoys, MMC/Ocular Max, DX9, and Badcube stuff instead out of necessity.

I stopped collecting TFs years ago and even I would buy a trypticon for $50. That's an amazing deal, but of course, things like this don't happen for me as there isn't an Ollies anywhere near me. I recently saw a post on tfw where someone picked up a bunch of complete good condition g1 figures at a flea market for like $10. Things like that never happen to me :lol

...mmm'kay. I love it. The only part in alt mode that bugs me is the things hanging on the rear. I don't get it.

(And thank you for the compliment, btw. I really appreciate it, man!)

...mmm'kay. I love it. The only part in alt mode that bugs me is the things hanging on the rear. I don't get it.

(And thank you for the compliment, btw. I really appreciate it, man!)

and the bottom fenders infront of the rear wheels.

anyway i think the rear bottom suppose to fold up part of the bumper but they messed it up.

Back