ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm late to the party, but Flame Toys Drift is awesomesauce! Looking forward to the rest of the line.

Agreed. He is amazing. Not much I don't like about him at all (Minus the price - but I got over it quickly). I cannot wait for Tarn but that price jump from Drift to Tarn is a bit much ($300 to $400) - with less LEDs. But it looks amazing. Saving up for Tarn and cannot wait for Star Saber and Optimus.

1-277.png

anyone has Fanstoys Sever do you guys have problem with the pegs too tight around the dino mid section where you have to close them together?

well i broke the peg at the lower belly of the dino when trying to take it apart after realizing they were too tight. doesn't affect much but good thing i did not tighten the 2 pegs on it's back. used a screwdriver to loosen the hole abit so the pegs won't end up too tight but i dare not close the parts too tight so there's a gap in between...

also is there any way not to rub the parts on the shoulder when rotating the lower side arms up to the upper arm when transforming?

few more questions:

1.are there any battery in this toy? notice there's a switch on the sword but nothing happens.
2.there are some blue parts that came packed with the extra face plate what are those for?

I'm also rather late to the party, but got myself TFC toys Dev...Hercules set from the local net auction...and man that was a bargain:hi5: It was such a great deal that I also bought Uranos kit from the same seller. It is not as cool as herc. But the price was right and it is not a bad set as such. Many of those individual aerialbots look really nice.

TFC Devastator is a one hell of a set and I could not be happier. I also got the extra ummm..pelvic/crotch piece for heavylabor. I understood that there was some issue with the original part? I have not replaced it, but it's nice to have it just in case.

So in the video review for Generation Toy*Gorilla I went on about how I couldn't stand the limited leg articulation. Well'p; modded that a voila' ~ like a completely different figure posing-wise.

11-137.png

10-147.png

The full review and gallery for MP-39 Sunstreaker is up! https://kumastyledesigns.com/masterpiece-sunstreaker-review/
title-facebook-MP-sunstreaker.png

The review on site breaks it down but really it gets about nothing but praise from me personally. It's well-made, great looking in both modes, and dynamic as hell. I'm not "huge" on MP-scaled stuff but this thing takes the cake.*

A few pics from the gallery section:

6-175.png

10-146.png

16-91.png

22-46.png

12-135.png

Wow...

So I've been working on expanding my Masterpiece & similar-style 3rd party figures. I've got all of the '84 main cast and about half of the '85 cast. I figured I'd go ahead with starting to purchase some of the Fans Toys Iron Dibots, which I'd held off on previously because of the price. I didn't intend to replace my Masterpiece Grimlock until my first Dibot Swoop (Soar) arrived yesterday. I went to place him on my shelf next to my MP Grimlock and realized that Soar (the smallest of the Dibots) was still much taller than Grimlock.

Yeah, now I'm going to have to add a Fans Toys Grinder to my list, dammit. Oh well...I will say that Fans Toys is quickly becoming one of my preferred manufacturers of third party figures. Really nice quality figures! It'll be my first instance where I have the original MP but am switching to a third party figure over it.

If anyone is intertested and has an Ollie's nearby, I picked up a TR Trypticon there last night for 12.99.

$13? That is amazing! I was wanting one of these eventually but have never heard of Ollie's. Apparently we have one of these in Chattanooga. I might have to call them tomorrow and see if they have these in stock.

Definitely don't go out of your way to check just yet. I got torn up by a couple people over at tfw2005 after reporting about it. Found it late Saturday evening at a newer location, so it's possible it hasn't hit at more stores yet if it's (hopefully) going to be a big closeout deal. I'm also honestly not too familiar with most TF's, so I didn't even realize what it initially retailed for. Looks like it could be a pricing error though specific to this store.

Last edited:
I started collecting the movie figures and i'm trying to hunt down the best looking versions (for me at least) of each characters.

So far i have Wei Jiang Optimus, WJ Rendsora (Megatron), WJ Hound, MP Bumblebee, Studio Series Starscream and i just ordered Human Alliance Jazz. I'm waiting for Studio Series Blackout and Grimlock to be released in Canada.

After that it gets a bit complicated. Should i wait for Masterpiece releases for Ironhide and Barricade? I wanted a Sideswipe and found the Advanced Series EX on Ebay for 200$? Is it worth that much?

s-l500.jpg

What about Soundwave and Ratchet? Any help would be appreciated!

Back