ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
phoenix is a beast of a figure!

jo1cOSE.jpg

I'd say sanity is a good trade off for patience when it can be pretty easily lost at times spending hours working with blaring white backgrounds!

I swear... if Phoenix just had a damned waist swivel it'd be an indisputable must-own piece.

It fits in quite well with the current aesthetic design adopted by the MP line, arguably better that Hotrod. If they can dramatically improve the quality I'd be tempted by a nemesis repaint. I got the original nemesis version but the knee exploded in the packaging, which turned me off getting a replacement.

It fits in quite well with the current aesthetic design adopted by the MP line, arguably better that Hotrod. If they can dramatically improve the quality I'd be tempted by a nemesis repaint. I got the original nemesis version but the knee exploded in the packaging, which turned me off getting a replacement.

Oh, believe me, I still think there’s no other Rodimus (or Hot Rod for that matter) and even attempts to look as good as MP09 does to this day.

But it worries me that a simple reissue will not address any of the problems this mold has, and they are a lot. I had both versions (vanilla and black) and while lovely, I simply couldn’t even transform them for fear of breaking, even more so on the black version.

A straight reissue would truly be insulting.

Absolutely agree with you :hi5: I own the original and it gets touched twice a year for dusting, that's it! I doubt I'll ever repose it. As I stated, if they improve the the quality dramatically I'll pick up the nemesis variant.

Got Peru Kill from unique toys and wow Im super impressed. Normally I dont collect Bayverse **** or 3rd party figures but this figure is super impressive,its true this thing pulls off some black magic in its transformation.

Thanks guys! I did have a few FT 3rd party figures, but sold all of those because I just couldnt keep up. Decided to just stick with official MP releases, and the release rate seems pretty slow now so lots of time to save and prep the display cabinets.

Back