ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
29-18.png

Got SS Blackout in from Amazon yesterday. Weird thing is that it feels so much smaller in hand as opposed to when I see anything Leader Class on the shelves. I've never actually picked one up but I was expected a much bigger figure/box.

Has anyone heard anything about this cyclonus on Ebay? Will it fit in with the Masterpiece collection?
2b32ad52e835b4ac97155c5c9fcfef2e.jpg

I’ve had really good luck with ordering from The Chosen Prime. Ordered Andras, Eligos, and Meteor from them and all three have shipped super quick. Of course Quietus won’t ship until he’s released, but once they get him in stock, I’m sure they’ll ship him fast.

I just received in transformed make toys jazz also known as downbeat. I may not be remembering every single figure that I've transformed in the MP style line, but this seemed like the most odd, convoluted transformation of any figure I've done so far. I still don't think I have his legs right. And I was never a hundred percent satisfied with the way this Jazz looks. But he looks really damn good, and is the best-looking MP style jazz on the market. So at the very least, he'll be a stand-in until Takara or fanstoys decides to come around with one. An essential 1984 bot, and one of my favorite characters from the cartoon and original figures from the g1 line. For a long while one of my favorite figures in my collection was the alternators jazz. One thing that's really cool is that you can poses doors back similar to the way it was on the old figure, or fold them in as he was in the cartoon. He cost me a pretty penny, but I'm glad I have him.
151770fb745a2b220240c50e970fbae7.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

I just received in transformed make toys jazz also known as downbeat. I may not be remembering every single figure that I've transformed in the MP style line, but this seemed like the most odd, convoluted transformation of any figure I've done so far. I still don't think I have his legs right. And I was never a hundred percent satisfied with the way this Jazz looks. But he looks really damn good, and is the best-looking MP style jazz on the market. So at the very least, he'll be a stand-in until Takara or fanstoys decides to come around with one. An essential 1984 bot, and one of my favorite characters from the cartoon and original figures from the g1 line. For a long while one of my favorite figures in my collection was the alternators jazz. One thing that's really cool is that you can poses doors back similar to the way it was on the old figure, or fold them in as he was in the cartoon. He cost me a pretty penny, but I'm glad I have him.
151770fb745a2b220240c50e970fbae7.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Love it!

Finally got my KO MP-36! Only took a month to get here. This thing is awesome but it’s the hardest transformation I’ve ever had to do.
510adb3b2a4228204511322c521bd579.jpg

20bf4dbd9d8b42601e84bec42edd58f1.jpg

Not sure exactly but this was the listing picture. I got it from a China Ebay store called furunshop. Took a while but a very nice piece.
4d785830a6f280640c40a290da58f25e.jpg

Back