ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
4733e2bagw1f96m0o4gx5j20gy0cemys.jpg

Ive kind of lost interest in MP collecting with the beast wars and endless repaints.

The Megatron looks pretty good though.

I actually hope that, now that TT FINALLY does Megatron, they will also tackle Galvatron.
His damage from TF:TM and his inner face, before being reconstructed, is, to me, a total tease to MP Galvatron.

All things transformers!!!!

I actually hope that, now that TT FINALLY does Megatron, they will also tackle Galvatron.
His damage from TF:TM and his inner face, before being reconstructed, is, to me, a total tease to MP Galvatron.

It's only a matter of time really. He's the only leader missing from the lineup. Unless they decide to do a Rodimus V2 first (which is needed imo, as much as I love my mp09 v2).

The FT Galv one looks great, but the alt mode looks like ****. And yes, I transform my MP's.

Agreed that looks amazingly show accurate. What we have is a Megs catering for everyone's taste; from show accurate to comic book and everything in between :)

ALMOST everyone's taste. I'm going to hold out for a silver version of TT Megs before replacing my Apollyon :) I'll pass on the grey.

Re: All things transformers!!!!

It's only a matter of time really. He's the only leader missing from the lineup. Unless they decide to do a Rodimus V2 first (which is needed imo, as much as I love my mp09 v2).

The FT Galv one looks great, but the alt mode looks like ****. And yes, I transform my MP's.

I don´t have a problem with the alt mode. I know many have and I don´t get it, but that doesn´t matter.
That´s what opinions are for. And I transform mine too. I even manage to memorize the process still a few months afterwards.

Well it should be a matter of time, he IS needed and they shoulnd´t have problems with him. No real gone and the transformation should be easy.

MP Primal has dropped in my POL this morning at Anime Export so most likely US retailers should have him soon.

Last edited:

I don´t have a problem with the alt mode. I know many have and I don´t get it, but that doesn´t matter.
That´s what opinions are for. And I transform mine too. I even manage to memorize the process still a few months afterwards.

Well it should be a matter of time, he IS needed and they shoulnd´t have problems with him. No real gone and the transformation should be easy.

I hate transforming modern MPs. I'm far too cack handed and don't have any patience for the overly complex (and ingenious) transformations; I'll only do it if the figure is in the wrong mode for me to display!

As for FT Soverign yeah the alt mode is quite weak and should've been much better but there's no denying that's Galvatron. Question for me is which colour version do I get? Movie/show or the inevitable toy colour deco?

Regardless, I'd put good money on the fact that 'if' TT tackle Galvatron, it won't come out anywhere as nicely proportioned as FTs effort in bot mode.

Last edited:
Im really liking those Gigapower Dinobots. Just ordered both yesterday.

I really doubt Takara will make them. At least not in the near future.

Im all over a Gigapower Omega Supreme. Their attention to sculpt detail is second to none.
Only downer is it'll take them 10yrs to release it

Last edited:
Takara Tommy got awarded with the Good Design Award, based on their MP line, specifically, Hironori Kobayashi on his amazing designs (no mention of ANYONE else)

koba.jpgkoba2.jpgkoba3.jpg

https://www.g-mark.org/award/describe/44648

As an official Transformer fan, I'll never be able to thank them enough for making the toys I always dreamed of come to life. The only way I do, is by supporting the line.

On that FT Galvatron, now that I see him better, I think the purple used is probably way too dark? It kind of looks blue.

Hmmm...judging by those comparison pics, Soverign isn't quite out and out inpressive as i thought. Its still better than Tyrant but not massively so. Soverign has a better head sculpt and i prefer the feet however, from behind, Tyrant is much cleaner by the looks of things and has a nicer richer purple to Soverign's almost bluish hue. Tough choice!

Back