ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's the official confirmation of MP Cheetor,

Really looking forward to the reveal at the Tokyo Toy Show next month.

I got my FT Sludge today. I've not transformed it yet as I've had a migraine all day and couldn't concentrate on much but I spent a few minutes checking out the robot mode and it's already my favorite FT Dinobot.

On the subject of Dinobots, here's the MP scale War Within Grimlock prototype from Spark Toys,

Their first release is War Within Optimus Prime and they're also doing Megatron from the same series.

The video review for the Prime prototype I've seen said the build quality was comparable with the better 3rd parties which isn't a bad achievement for a 1st release and at £99.99 the price is good enough for me to seriously consider giving it a try with a view to getting Megatron and Grimlock as well....pre-Earth versions of those characters at MP scale would be pretty cool to have.

I've been watching a lot of Youtube reviews of Beast era figures lately and came across one for Beast Machines Supreme Class Cheetor....now I know why retailers struggled clearing their stock even when they reduced the price to $10 :rotfl

Possibly my favorite accessory ever! :lol

When I started collecting MP scale figures a complete set of Dinobots was one of my main goals.

MP08 is only a stand in until Fans Toys release their Grimlock but I now have a complete team :yess:

to INEBRIATEDGNOME

how were you able to shorten the arms of MPP10-B? that's the thing that bothers me from getting the MPP10, the "long arms"
could you post or PM pictures? tnx.

I'm also waiting for the release of the KUBIANBAO seekers namely MP Skywarp and Thundercracker , hopefully local stores will get
them so i could finish the trio...the KO version of MP Starscream is good, at least the chest locks in, still waiting for other reviews

and Thanks to those who posted the MP Ironhide shoulder correction, really big help, was able to swap mine coz of the instructions
posted here and at youtube.

The arms collapse into the shoulder as part of the transformation, so you can just push them up in robot mode too. I didn't even realise I had shortened them in this photo, haha

The Review of this guy is up. Video is in the appropriate section, but also finshed up the written/pictorial review here:

Toy Review: MakeToys' Pandinus - Kuma Style

Click the pic to hop on over:

Here are a few pics from it:

4-24.png

16-10.png

20-8.png

Very, very cool pics, corsair, congrats. :duff Stomp appears to be FT's best Dinobot to date.

Thanks!

Whilst transforming Sludge I kept looking over at the space left on my shelf and hoping there was enough room for him and I breathed a sigh of relief when he went on.

I have just enough space left to take into account FT Grimlock being bigger than MP08 and could potentially put Wheeljack on the same shelf should I need to create a bit more space on the shelf above so it's worked out pretty well.

This morning I used the remaining proceeds from reselling MP Ironhide to order this guy,

Beast Wars Neo Heinrad. A time manipulating Maximal who turns into a tanuki, which are also known as Japanese raccoon dogs.

I'm not entirely sure why Takara saw fit to sculpt his balls other than it's apparently consistent with the way tanukis are depicted in Japanese popular culture. Beyond that I'm happy to remain in the dark on the subject :lol

My move into Beast Wars came about because I wanted something different from G1.....a raccoon dog Transformer with sculpted balls and a built in alarm clock is about as different as it's possible to get :rotfl

Oh, Japan.

The same line also has Break, a penguin Targetmaster that fires a missile from it's butt.

Any other country and it'd seem weird, but Japan has an action figure/hobby magazine called "Milk" and a wrestling magazine called "Baseball" so it's business as usual :lol

sooo... anyone get an OG-01 Spinout?

I don't know I like the other version I guess he is sold out right now. I just won x-transbot`s krank (huffer) just now on ebay im glad I also got brawny when he was in stock last year. just need to try and catch up which is hard since I have been mostly dealing with ss and ht star wars 1/6

sooo... anyone get an OG-01 Spinout?

I actually really like the look of Spinout

I watched Chosen Primes review the other day where he compares him to Sunsurge & when the two are side by side I really think Spinout looks more like the Sunstreaker I remember.

Some of it looks cheap (especially the wheels) but generally he looked really good

Only thing stopping me is the pretty poor QC that they commented on & the transformation looks really overly complicated in points

I think I will wait to see if Takara ever get round to tackling him now

Neil

Got Forager (kickback) and now the insecticons are finished.Transforming forager was a bit nerve racking dealing with the wing joint,but other than that
its an amazing looking figure.He was my favorite insecticon as a kid

Can't wait for MP's Inferno colored pics and the PO, growing a bit impatient!!

After selling my entire 3P collection, I decided to keep Guttur. I swear, he's one of the best Transformers toy I've ever had. I wanted to sell Him at one point and just get the FT ones, since they are almost complete...but just couldn't. The sheer size and overall presence makes the competition look like baby dinos. I hope Giga can make it, they are very active on their FB page, always answering questions but never a definitive release date for anything.

Anyone with Guttur and Stomp in their collection? I know it is FT's biggest Dino yet, and I was wondering if He would look out of place next to Guttur...

Last edited:
Can't wait for MP's Inferno colored pics and the PO, growing a bit impatient!!

After selling my entire 3P collection, I decided to keep Guttur. I swear, he's one of the best Transformers toy I've ever had. I wanted to sell Him at one point and just get the FT ones, since they are almost complete...but just couldn't. The sheer size and overall presence makes the competition look like baby dinos. I hope Giga can make it, they are very active on their FB page, always answering questions but never a definitive release date for anything.

:hi5:

One of my favs. Such an imposing presence. Do you have the metallic or chrome version?

:hi5:

One of my favs. Such an imposing presence. Do you have the metallic or chrome version?

hey Brook! How's things?

Metallic for me. Chrome looks great, but, honestly, never been a fan of it all that much. I think it's great that they offer both versions for those that like it.

All I want is a PO for their Grassor!!!!!!!!!!! That thing looks INSANE! the proto pics next to MP-10 makes it look like he could literally eat him because of how tiny it makes him look!

GIGA got the scale dead on IMO. These are the guys Prime send to fight devastator most of the time, they NEED to be HUGE.

hey Brook! How's things?

Metallic for me. Chrome looks great, but, honestly, never been a fan of it all that much. I think it's great that they offer both versions for those that like it.

All I want is a PO for their Grassor!!!!!!!!!!! That thing looks INSANE! the proto pics next to MP-10 makes it look like he could literally eat him because of how tiny it makes him look!

GIGA got the scale dead on IMO. These are the guys Prime send to fight devastator most of the time, they NEED to be HUGE.

Things are good bud!

Hell yeah GIGA got that $#!+ right. I wanted to get FT version, but then giga showed their Proto and my jaw dropped. And thankfully, GUTTUR surpassed my expectations.

As for grassor, ugh...you know how when you're either in school or on a long plane ride? And to make time go faster you refuse to look at the clock and focus on other things in hopes that the next time you DO look at the clock, a significant amount of time had passed and hopefully by then schools out or you've arrived at your destination? But instead, for what felt like hours, out of habit you look at the clock and see only MINUTES have passed....

You made me look at the clock.

Thanks bruh. :impatient:

So still no word on grassor huh?

Things are good bud!

Hell yeah GIGA got that $#!+ right. I wanted to get FT version, but then giga showed their Proto and my jaw dropped. And thankfully, GUTTUR surpassed my expectations.

As for grassor, ugh...you know how when you're either in school or on a long plane ride? And to make time go faster you refuse to look at the clock and focus on other things in hopes that the next time you DO look at the clock, a significant amount of time had passed and hopefully by then schools out or you've arrived at your destination? But instead, for what felt like hours, out of habit you look at the clock and see only MINUTES have passed....

You made me look at the clock.

Thanks bruh. :impatient:

So still no word on grassor huh?

Unfortunately, no. No word on a PO date. Nothing.

All they say is "soon". I remember the boards at TFW when Guttur was taking forever though, some were losing patience and just went with FT. I'm sort of glad I waited.

He'll come, sooner or later.

Unfortunately, no. No word on a PO date. Nothing.

All they say is "soon". I remember the boards at TFW when Guttur was taking forever though, some were losing patience and just went with FT. I'm sort of glad I waited.

He'll come, sooner or later.

Fortunately for me, GUTTUR was 2 months away when I found out about him. But patience will be rewarded IMO.

But sometimes impatience can get the better of me. I almost pulled the trigger on FT swoop. IYO do you think he fits in with gigas aesthetic?

Back