ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the Spinout thing was a bit of a tease. most places are HEAVILY discounting him, because the QC was terrible. no returns are being accepted. he apparently breaks apart at the lightest touch. super cheap worse than dollar store KO plastic quality.

I got a notice back on the 13th of May that Pandinus will be shipping from Big Bad Toy Store soon. The email said it would arrive at their warehouse within the next 10 business days.

I'm a little scared to go forward with my preorder on this guy. He looks so amazing, and I feel as if I can't live without it, which is silly. My only two fears are the giant price and the giant size. I don't have a really good place to put him besides on top of my detolfs. Putting him there would mean I have to get rid of some stuff from up there since it is full of Japanese vinyl toys and large figures that won't fit in the detolfs. I do have Hasbro's Combiner Wars Devastator up there with his X2toys add on parts. So if I put Pandinus up there he won't be alone. As for the price, it is pretty high, but I've been selling some Transformers for my friend and we've split the profits. So I've actually earned the price of Pandinus from that. Getting Pandinus almost makes me want Utopia. I would want Utopia more if I didn't have the Hasbro Metroplex already. I think the only real reason I'd want Utopia is to have him in scale with Pandinus.

Anyone else getting Pandinus? Where do you guys display giant Transformers like this?

All things transformers!!!!

Fortunately for me, GUTTUR was 2 months away when I found out about him. But patience will be rewarded IMO.

But sometimes impatience can get the better of me. I almost pulled the trigger on FT swoop. IYO do you think he fits in with gigas aesthetic?

Not FT Swoop. I know he's supposed to be a bit smaller than the rest, but compared to Gutuur, he looks like a baby transformer, much like Scoria does.

I got a notice back on the 13th of May that Pandinus will be shipping from Big Bad Toy Store soon. The email said it would arrive at their warehouse within the next 10 business days.

Anyone else getting Pandinus? Where do you guys display giant Transformers like this?

Ultimetal Prime is almost the same size, so I display him on top of other things (top of a detolf, entertainment center etc). And I'm planning on doing the same with the other releases.

I wish we'd hear some news regarding this year's TRU Exclusives, particularly a potential Skywarp. I don't know whether or not to PO that KO BBQ version. I don't have an MP Skywarp in my collection but I certainly don't need two of them.

I wish we'd hear some news regarding this year's TRU Exclusives, particularly a potential Skywarp. I don't know whether or not to PO that KO BBQ version. I don't have an MP Skywarp in my collection but I certainly don't need two of them.

You could always wait and see how the Make Toys MP Seeker mold turns out before making a decision.

I hope badcube does a rerelease of sunsurge at some point. the secondary market for this is outrageous every where sold out come on :mad: I hope they do decided to make another run sometime down the road

Good point. It looks so much more faithful to the cartoon, well, at least from the silhouette that we've seen. But I don't know if I'd get anybody besides Starscream.

I'm not overly bothered about Skywarp or Thundercracker either, but if the robot mode is more solid and poseable than MP11 I might replace Starscream.

generalgrevious,
Badcube have said on Facebook another run of Sunsurge will happen, I didn't see exactly when they're going to do it though.

Gotta say I agree with a lot of collectors in that Ratchet is an absolute pain in the arse to transform without getting paint scratches. I was pretty careful and dont have too many issues, but some scratches werent even my doing! I actually would've preferred a mostly white plastic figure like Wheeljack than white painted plastic that scratches so easily! Still, it does look pretty damn nice, and is a good addition to the MP ranks.

A little late to the party, but here's my review of the recent TF Masterpiece MP-30 Ratchet. Overall it's a nice addition to the collection, but man those paint scratches in the transformation are scary! I won't be transforming this guy again any time soon!

Is anybody here looking for a never transformed KRONOS (Skyfire)? only 1,000 made....

Back