ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Inferno looks good. I'm getting it, but I want more Decepticons as well. An Astrotrain, Blitzwing, Megatron, Insecticons...too bad the others I want are part of combiners like Motormaster, the Predacons (Predaking).

A Blaster is overdue as well. They nailed Soundwave, it should be easy now.

And Megatron.

Breaking news from a convention in Japan that's celebrating 20 years of Beast Wars,

Takara have said in a Q & A session that MP Cheetor will be revealed at the Tokyo Toy Show next month.

:yess:

Here's the Exclusive versions of the recent Generations/Takara Legends BW figures with extra paint apps to make them even more show accurate than the previous releases,

Some nice artwork of various characters that's on display,

According to a guy at TFW who works in the auto industry he said Porsche are notoriously awkward to work with and are a lot more independent of the VW Group than their other brands.

We know that Binaltech/Alternators Jazz as a Porsche Boxster was rejected due to their stance at that time being against what they called "war toys" due to their sensitivity over the origins of VW/Porsche as manufacturers for the 3rd Reich.

VW's position has clearly changed to some degree otherwise Bumblebee and the Lamborghini's would not have been made. This doesn't make a Porsche license a foregone conclusion as they may still feel the same on the "war toys" thing or they may just be a bit on the snobby side about their image and don't want their brand associated with something like Transformers.

MMC is supposedly doing Jazz

Well, MMC does not have to go through all the legality and unbelievably hard license stuff like Takara does. All they have to do is make it.

In fact, I wonder why no 3P company has tried Him yet. Complex, perhaps?

Last edited:
Breaking news from a convention in Japan that's celebrating 20 years of Beast Wars,

Takara have said in a Q & A session that MP Cheetor will be revealed at the Tokyo Toy Show next month.

:yess:

Here's the Exclusive versions of the recent Generations/Takara Legends BW figures with extra paint apps to make them even more show accurate than the previous releases,

Some nice artwork of various characters that's on display,

That is awesome! While not interested, glad for those that wanted more BW goodies!

Where'd you read that?

At this point in time I'd actually pick MMC ahead of Fans Toys to tackle Jazz especially if they used the same designer that did the headsculpts on Sphinx and everything on Backdraft as her approach is basically the same as Hasui's.

Ended up getting the MPP10B! Should be here in about a week.

Congrats. If MPP10 is anything to go by, you're in for a treat.

With infernos reveal...does anyone else feel that iron hide/ratchet could've spent a little more time in the oven? I don't wanna step on anyone's toes here, IH has his pros...but very much has cons. I own two and do enjoy it somewhat...but I still think bot mode is very weak. Inferno looks AMAZING. I don't really remember him much from the 'toon...but the fact that he looks SO toon accurate makes him a must buy for me.

Where'd you read that?

At this point in time I'd actually pick MMC ahead of Fans Toys to tackle Jazz especially if they used the same designer that did the headsculpts on Sphinx and everything on Backdraft as her approach is basically the same as Hasui's.

facebook....a person asked and MMC said planned

Anybody USA based want a opened,transformed only once Inferno Maketoys Hellfire for $60 shipped?

^ Jesus.

You are basically giving that thing away. I got about $115 for my Wrestle, so I lost money too.

I know,it's still a good figure MP though...I am getting MMC's inferno and I don't need 2 Inferno's on my crowed shelf

Cheetor has an ugly robot form, but since it is a MP figure and Beast Wars, will surely get. Gives me hope for further figures down the line. And accompanying Megatron and Terrorsaur.

Optimal Optimus would be my ultimate figure.

Takara... with another HIT!!!!
attachment.php

In yo' mouth!!!!

According to a guy at TFW who works in the auto industry he said Porsche are notoriously awkward to work with and are a lot more independent of the VW Group than their other brands.

We know that Binaltech/Alternators Jazz as a Porsche Boxster was rejected due to their stance at that time being against what they called "war toys" due to their sensitivity over the origins of VW/Porsche as manufacturers for the 3rd Reich.

VW's position has clearly changed to some degree otherwise Bumblebee and the Lamborghini's would not have been made. This doesn't make a Porsche license a foregone conclusion as they may still feel the same on the "war toys" thing or they may just be a bit on the snobby side about their image and don't want their brand associated with something like Transformers.

Yes agreed It seems like that is the consensus.

Thank you, gents. :duff

That's very promising...and a little vexing because I wouldn't be surprised if Takara announces its own official version after I've preordered MMC's. :lol

Any word yet on whether or not Takara's Inferno will come with an alternate 'toon head?

Cheetor has an ugly robot form, but since it is a MP figure and Beast Wars, will surely get. Gives me hope for further figures down the line. And accompanying Megatron and Terrorsaur.

Cheetor isn't my preferred choice for the next figure but it opens up the possibility of a retool into Tigatron and if sales of those and Primal are good then more MP Beast Wars characters should follow.

As sceptical as I am about the legitimacy of the majority of "he tell me" rumors one from a short while back suggested that Primal would be followed by Cheetor which in turn would be followed by Megatron and Rattrap.

The first two figures are happening, it would be awesome if the other 2 follow.

If I could pick an MP Beast Wars figure to be made it'd be Depthcharge. The original toy is a decent starting point, the biggest problem is reducing the back kibble so that it doesn't stick out so much.

As he only appeared in a handful of episodes I don't think he'll be high on Takara's list so he'd be a good subject for a 3rd party to have a go at.

YankeesFanboy,
Along with MMC I'd like to see Fans Toys and Badcube have a go at Jazz as there'd be then 3 decent options for me to pick from.

If they can ever improve their build quality and general quality control to a point where buying their figures doesn't feel like a game of Russian roulette I'd also be intrested in seeing what KFC/XTransbots could do with Jazz and/or Trailbreaker as their designer is excellent.

I'm getting all of them, but Dinobot will be the crown jewel of the line for me.

I always liked Gears when I was a kid; it was one of the earliest Tfs I picked up from my local Asda. Think I may pick Grump up too to stand alongside BC's Huffer and Brawn.

I always liked Gears when I was a kid; it was one of the earliest Tfs I picked up from my local Asda. Think I may pick Grump up too to stand alongside BC's Huffer and Brawn.

I have fond memories of the G1 toy and the Marvel comic where he teamed up with Spiderman to help rescue Sparkplug from the Decepticon base.

I saw the cartoon episode "Changing Gears" for the first time recently when I bought the G1 box set and it was one of the more memorable ones.

I got a new figure today, a loose Beast Wars Cybershark,

For a 20 year old figure the sculpting and paint apps are really nice, both gimmicks work well, the articulation is decent and it's unlike anything else I have in my collection.....I am in favor of more Transformers with the ability to fire it's alt mode head/vehicle front like a missile :lol

I got word from Kapow Toys that my FT Sludge has been posted so this time tomorrow I should have 5 MP Dinobots :yess:

Back