ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dalianjj from FT just posted on tfw2005 that they'll be revealing prototypes for Skyfire, Omega Supreme and a couple of others before the end of the year! My dream of an MP scale Omega Supreme vs Devastator just got a step closer :pray:

How does everyone feel about the Takara Shockwave reissue with mini Megatron gun? I'm not buying the reissue, since I have the first run of him, but it is a cooler accessory than the Iron Hide reissue with the Drill.

If I really need it I'll buy on the secondary market. Too bad it wasn't released during first run. Seems like an Asia exclusive run I guess.

TAK12366.jpg

How does everyone feel about the Takara Shockwave reissue with mini Megatron gun? I'm not buying the reissue, since I have the first run of him, but it is a cooler accessory than the Iron Hide reissue with the Drill.

If I really need it I'll buy on the secondary market. Too bad it wasn't released during first run. Seems like an Asia exclusive run I guess.

View attachment 265522

I've got like three of those Mega Guns that came with previous MP's. (Soundwave, Prime, Starscream I think?). I bet is the exact same one.

If anything, it tells me that TT still sees Megatron as a gun, therefore my hopes of a proper official MP of him are still alive.

I've already got Quakewave and I'm happy with it. If Takara released a Shockwave in a darker shade of purple I might be tempted, but I really don't care for the original lavender colouring. Also I've got multiple versions of the Megatron gun.

Dalianjj from FT just posted on tfw2005 that they'll be revealing prototypes for Skyfire, Omega Supreme and a couple of others before the end of the year! My dream of an MP scale Omega Supreme vs Devastator just got a step closer :pray:

That sounds cool. Wouldn't mind owing a proper Skyfire.

I guess Omega MUST be a bit taller that CW/UW Devastator? (after all FT used Him on their Stomp pics and looks great with the Dinos) I can't wait to see that, that's one big mother... I wonder how they'd go about pricing? $500-600? They gotta be very smart about the diecast on that one, a lot will likely mess the entire thing.

Time to save up some $$$

Omega Supreme = Am very intrested to see.

Skyfire = Not bothered as I always preferred the look of the G1 Jetfire toy.

Couple of others = Would like to see FT tackle Cliffjumper, Blitzwing, Astrotrain or someone from Beast Wars.

Shockwave rerelease = I don't like the Takara Shockwave mold and already have a couple of Megatron guns in that scale that I never use.

Finally got some time to put up some Transformers. Before I had it separated out by Decepticon combiner/city bot, Autobots, Decepticons, Autobot combiner/city bot. Now I have it separated by season and affiliation.

Season 1 and 2 Decepticons
0515162221.jpg

Season 1 and 2 Autobots
0515162221a.jpg

Season 3 and Beyond Decepticons
0515162222.jpg

Season 3 and Beyond Autobots
0517162349a.jpg

Still have room to add some more, especially to my Season 3 Decepticons. Lots more not added since I don't know where they would fit such as the Diaclone color Masterpieces.

Finally got some time to put up some Transformers. Before I had it separated out by Decepticon combiner/city bot, Autobots, Decepticons, Autobot combiner/city bot. Now I have it separated by season and affiliation.

View attachment 265555

Season 1 and 2 Autobots
View attachment 265556

View attachment 265557

View attachment 265558

Still have room to add some more, especially to my Season 3 Decepticons. Lots more not added since I don't know where they would fit such as the Diaclone color Masterpieces.

Not sure if serious.

Kidding aside, great collection! Love how MP09 looks even with all His problems. Would never sell mine.

I just managed to score one of these for £30 shipped,

It's the new 20th Anniversary Takara Legends Exclusive version of Waspinator that was released at the convention where the news of MP Cheetor broke.

The paint apps are more show accurate than either the Generations or previous Takara release and I really think it shows on the headsculpt which was already damn good to begin with.

Not sure if I'll definitely get the LGEX version of Rattrap but I'm very tempted by Rhinox as the hip joints are said to have been tightened up from the Generations version.

Absolutely fantastic! Astrotrain was in Season 2 though. 😀

View attachment 265555

Season 1 and 2 Autobots
View attachment 265556

View attachment 265557

View attachment 265558

View attachment 265555

Season 1 and 2 Autobots
View attachment 265556

View attachment 265557

View attachment 265558

Love that collection :)

Really happy with the Fans Toys Insecticons! Great G1 look and awesome build quality to boot

Nice. :duff I've got Mercenary and Forager on the way.

Fantastic news from FansToys! :clap

Holy ****. :lol Repped for your commitment. :duff

I just managed to score one of these for £30 shipped,

It's the new 20th Anniversary Takara Legends Exclusive version of Waspinator that was released at the convention where the news of MP Cheetor broke.

The paint apps are more show accurate than either the Generations or previous Takara release and I really think it shows on the headsculpt which was already damn good to begin with.

Not sure if I'll definitely get the LGEX version of Rattrap but I'm very tempted by Rhinox as the hip joints are said to have been tightened up from the Generations version.

Congrats, mate. :duff

Here's my look at the Fans Toys FT-14 Forager aka Insecticon Kickback. A nicely built figure with a pretty ingenious transformation sequence that's a little scary the first time lol. Hope you can check out the review :)

So....I decided to buy into Generation Toys Constructicons. What's everyone's views on Toy-World vs Generation Toys versions? Have I backed the wrong horse?!

So....I decided to buy into Generation Toys Constructicons. What's everyone's views on Toy-World vs Generation Toys versions? Have I backed the wrong horse?!

I love the Generation Toy figures. I have the first 4. I think the aesthetic is much nicer and more detailed than Toy-World. I also believe the quality is better. Just my opinion! I'd say the one thing that Toy-World has over GT is the size.

Both seem to be good Devastators. Toy World's Constructicons will be about 24 inches tall and is based on the IDW look of Devastator. The Generation Toys Constructicons are a stylized version of Devy and is the same size as Warbotron Bruticus (they are probably the same company). If you want size to scale with Masterpiece (as close as you're going to come right now that is) pick Toyworld. We wont know the full deal until both release all of their bots and we can do a comparison. I personally like both so I'm getting both but I know that doesn't help you. The Generation Toy Constructicons are very good so you definitely didn't pick the wrong team if you want a good Devy.

Here's John Garinger's comparison of all the Constructicons so far going back to TFC and MakeToys (have those too, guess that makes me a sucker for combiners).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZS8c4KmRI8s - Scrapper comparison
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bX8nncu4iIY - Scavenger comparison

Back