ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If there was ever a category for "most pointless release ever" this would win it:

83ee55e4779b3c373664cc5f9fb55bea.jpg

Nice rendition, no long monkey arms like the MP10, and the look is better than takara, its good to have other companies do
transformers so we could have options like the oversized Grimlock, but again its missing the trailer and roller
also we need another version of Megatron after the last release of a third party - kubianbao's seekers have
no price yet hope they are priced like the deformation version MPP10 which isnt pricey, lotsa diecast and bigger.

Hey all! I'm in the market for a MPP10 and have just been offered the figure, trailer and logos for both, for $200 total. The seller is based in the US; I can't wait for a shipment from China, since I will be leaving the country for several months in a week or so. Am I being offered a good price?

That's true, but the figure itself is selling for about $80-90 on eBay, the trailer is $75-80, and the logos for both come out to $20 total. It seems like all the good press this got has raised prices :gah:

I finished my initial run through Beast Wars last night and overall thought it was fantastic.

The writing and characterisation is so good that rewatching it will be something I look forward to, it's just a shame that there isn't more of it.

My Robot Heroes Rattrap arrived today and I think he's awesome, I'll probably get Waspinator next.

Toyworld Prime looks decent but I think their resources could have been better utilised doing a character that hasn't yet got a decent MP scale figure.

I finished my initial run through Beast Wars last night and overall thought it was fantastic.

The writing and characterisation is so good that rewatching it will be something I look forward to, it's just a shame that there isn't more of it.

My Robot Heroes Rattrap arrived today and I think he's awesome, I'll probably get Waspinator next.

Toyworld Prime looks decent but I think their resources could have been better utilised doing a character that hasn't yet got a decent MP scale figure.
Told you. It just keeps getting better and better. For some closure though, you will have to watch Beast Machines, solid show, but not as good as Beats Wars.

With Beast Machines, you just have to keep in mind that it was written by people with minimum knowledge of any prior show in an effort by Hasbro to catch the lightning of Beast Wars twice. Everyone is also massively out of character. It's a good show on it's own, with some great character arcs and adult themes, but it's a really bad Transformers show and a bad sequel to Beast Wars.

MxBxm, Ra88,
Thanks for the thoughts on Beast Machines, I wondered how it compared to it's predecessor. I think there's been a region 2 DVD release so I may pick it up if the site where I watched Beast Wars hasn't got it.

It's worth checking out, just be aware that while Beast Wars revived Transformers, Beast Machines nearly killed it again. All those horror stories of supreme Cheetors shelfwarming for almost a decade.... :lol

:lol that's awesome. My parents sold my M.A.S.K. toys when I went to college. I was able to salvage some of my GI Joe, Star Wars, and Transformers, but not all of them. :mad:
M.A.S.K. yes! Holy hell, my parents pretty much did the same with my MASK and GI Joe figures...luckily I still have some transformers, xmen and spawn figures from back in the day :)

Karamazov that MASK tshirt is vintage!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

Hey all! I'm in the market for a MPP10 and have just been offered the figure, trailer and logos for both, for $200 total. The seller is based in the US; I can't wait for a shipment from China, since I will be leaving the country for several months in a week or so. Am I being offered a good price?

Sounds like a deal to me, you won't be disappointed in the figure or the trailer. They make the Hasbro stuff look amateurish in comparison. If you can, pick up the Oversize Bay Prime as well.

I have Beast Wars, but haven't seen it yet. I'm busy watching G1 with my 2 sons. It's amazing, I'm 42, am watching this with my 4 and 6 year-olds, and might be getting just as much entertainment watching it as they are. Of course part of it is watching how much my kids love it, but it's almost ridiculous that I am watching a show I watched 32 years ago, a show made for kids (and really just to sell toys), and totally still loving it. Nostalgia is a beautiful thing.

I have all of G1 on dvd, and have digital copies of all of BW. Never cared much for BM, but RID was actually really good, as well as the figure line. But BW really was fantastic story telling.

It's worth checking out, just be aware that while Beast Wars revived Transformers, Beast Machines nearly killed it again. All those horror stories of supreme Cheetors shelfwarming for almost a decade.... :lol

Having seen a few of the toys I'm not too suprised that Beast Machines had that kind of effect on the franchise :lol

I'll give the cartoon a go though as I've now found that the site where I watched Beast Wars for free also has the complete run. After that I think I'll have another go at Animated.

I picked up a loose, complete Beast Wars Cybershark on ebay today for £10.05 shipped which looks like another fun figure.

Back then Hasbro seemed to actually give a **** as even the smaller, non show characters got a lot of attention and the paint apps on the majority of the line were excellent compared to today's mass market figures.

Back