ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is my very crowded MP-ish display. Rodimus and Fanstoys Perceptor didn't make the cut. And Shockwave is still in the box. I'm afraid that my Autobots and Decepticreeps are gonna need separate displays at this point. You can't even see about 1/3 of the figures :lol

DSC_0162_zpsvw7nf19h.jpg

DSC_0166_zpsxp8ivdhf.jpg

with "fixed" shoulders on Ironhide:

DSC_0169_zpsqpc8ojhn.jpg

Here is my very crowded MP-ish display. Rodimus and Fanstoys Perceptor didn't make the cut. And Shockwave is still in the box. I'm afraid that my Autobots and Decepticreeps are gonna need separate displays at this point. You can't even see about 1/3 of the figures :lol

DSC_0162_zpsvw7nf19h.jpg

DSC_0166_zpsxp8ivdhf.jpg

with "fixed" shoulders on Ironhide:

DSC_0169_zpsqpc8ojhn.jpg

Great collection!

Agreed on space being a bit tight, that's why I stopped with the 3P purchases as they wee getting a bit out of control with releases left and right.

And I'm also thinking about special color edition versions on the TT releases unless is something truly special. Takara said that they were planning on one MP a month at some point; some crazy release scheduled if true! But if that's the case, I no longer think we won't get them all.

All things transformers!!!!

I ****ing love what TT is doing.

Look at that side! What did TT did with the ladder? Jesus!

Magic.

In fact, I wouldn't mind them doing another Optimus Prime with this style.

6f5922efad26e990fa567c36540cb48e.jpg

Last edited:
For a secondary character, Takara knocked the **** out of this Inferno. Bravo. :clap I've already POed MMC's Backdraft but I'll be picking up this and the inevitable Grapple.

Re: All things transformers!!!!

I ****ing love what TT is doing.

Look at that side! What did TT did with the ladder? Jesus!

Magic.

In fact, I wouldn't mind them doing another Optimus Prime with this style.

6f5922efad26e990fa567c36540cb48e.jpg

What do you mean? As in clean/simplified design? That would be cool.

But ugh...kinda need a little break from prime. Maybe in another year or so?

It's awesome we're getting so much variation with MP line now. I hope they keep it up.

....where the hell is jazz dammit?!

Re: All things transformers!!!!

What do you mean? As in clean/simplified design? That would be cool.

But ugh...kinda need a little break from prime. Maybe in another year or so?

It's awesome we're getting so much variation with MP line now. I hope they keep it up.

....where the hell is jazz dammit?!

For sure! Not simply a recolored Prime, but a completely different one. It knight just not happen as the Hasbro version is a s Cartoon accurate as we'll get though.

Yeah, Jazz is inexplicably missing.

Also, WHERE IS GALVATRON.

I wonder if the Porsche license is preventing, or at least hindering, Jazz from happening.

According to a guy at TFW who works in the auto industry he said Porsche are notoriously awkward to work with and are a lot more independent of the VW Group than their other brands.

We know that Binaltech/Alternators Jazz as a Porsche Boxster was rejected due to their stance at that time being against what they called "war toys" due to their sensitivity over the origins of VW/Porsche as manufacturers for the 3rd Reich.

VW's position has clearly changed to some degree otherwise Bumblebee and the Lamborghini's would not have been made. This doesn't make a Porsche license a foregone conclusion as they may still feel the same on the "war toys" thing or they may just be a bit on the snobby side about their image and don't want their brand associated with something like Transformers.

Back