ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I plan on getting him whenever I find him at my Target. He's the only Predacon I plan on getting out of the Prime line.

Did you check out the voyager PK? I know size is too small but pretty cool.

Just came back from Walmart and found voyagers Springer, Blitzwing and Sandstorm. Idk why Walmart is charging $25 each and target and even Kmart has them cheaper

No love here for the TFP Beast Hunters? I grew up and still love G1, I'm also a fan of TFP/Beast Hunters.

I like 'em. :)

I've got all the show characters except Skyquake, Smokescreen, and the new Ultra Magnus. I'm sure I'll be able to pick those up at some point - even Skyquake. Smokescreen and Ultra Magnus just haven't shown up yet.

I guess the new voyager Optimus is also a show character, technically... but it seems likely that I'll be able to pick one up on clearance at some point, so whatever. :)

Really hope we get a voyager Hardshell before the end of the line, though... :(

Last edited:
having fun poseing red alert. i hope the mp prowl will have the abbcrunch ability like red alert.

I've got all the show characters except Skyquake, Smokescreen, and the new Ultra Magnus. I'm sure I'll be able to pick those up at some point - even Skyquake. Smokescreen and Ultra Magnus just haven't shown up yet.

I guess the new voyager Optimus is also a show character, technically... but it seems likely that I'll be able to pick one up on clearance at some point, so whatever. :)

I"d be delighted with a Deluxe to be honest. only getting the legends so far has been a colossal letdown.
I've been combing KO sites to see if someone upscaled the legends figure.

I"d be delighted with a Deluxe to be honest. only getting the legends so far has been a colossal letdown.
I've been combing KO sites to see if someone upscaled the legends figure.

Have KO companies done anything at all with Prime stuff?

Kind of off-topic, but I would have loved to have seen an upsized KO Animated Lugnut... what a missed opportunity!

having fun poseing red alert...

Wow, fantastic pose!

That's a really cool pose.Yeah i assume Prowl will be able to do the same.

Never assume anything when it comes to articulation in Transformers. Even Masterpieces! :lecture

Skyquake is one that I also don't have, BH OP is a pretty cool figure besides the off looking face. I'm down got a Hardshell.

Did you also add Shadow Strike BB to your collection?

So Soundwave was up on Toys R Us for a few seconds and is sold out again.

Yeah I was getting that problem when I hit add to cart for SW, it states sold out. So I just got MP Acid Storm and a Shadow Strike BB so I could get free shipping and since that is his new color scheme in Beast Hunters.

some. there is a ko oversized rid bumblebee.

Lol, what a waste. :)

Skyquake is one that I also don't have, BH OP is a pretty cool figure besides the off looking face. I'm down got a Hardshell.

Did you also add Shadow Strike BB to your collection?

Yeah, as soon as I saw the first episode of season 3 lol. It was nice that he was only like $8 at that point. :)

At least around here, those Bumblebees were shelf warming everywhere and then disappeared as soon as the cartoon came out. That should be their new strategy to clear out pegs.

At least around here, those Bumblebees were shelf warming everywhere and then disappeared as soon as the cartoon came out. That should be their new strategy to clear out pegs.

Ya same here, saw them all over the place hogging up the pegs. Now I cant find them after realizing this past week that I now wanted one :lol

Does anybody knows about this one?
ULTIMETAL OPTIMUS PRIME from ART STORM.

WF_SUMMER_2013_545.jpg

ULIMETAL_SERIES_OPTIMUS_PRIME_3_44CM_ARTSTORM.jpg

WF_SUMMER_2013_544.jpg

WF_SUMMER_2013_546.jpg

Last edited:
Artstorm Fewture Optimus Prime !

Around 17 inches, non Transformable, Made of diecast, light and sound features

jhLenQ6CJla9adf9DeivaA.jpg

UNq0rdhZ..iUIn672jg6Ig.jpg

Bought EX Gohkin Juohmaru from Art Storm and It's a masterpiece. I'm thinking to get this Optimus.

Last edited:
I saw a Acid Storm at Toys R Us today. They had put one of those spider wire anti-theft devices around the box, which had crushed the box really badly.

I also opened my Soundwave last night. I'm starting to think that mine might have been a return or something, since when I called TRU earlier that day they said they didn't have any in stock and they didn't have a truck the night before. It also looks almost like the box was opened and some of the tape was re-sealed. The figure looks fine, though, so I'm not sure what the deal is. I like the figure a lot. Soundwave's probably my favorite Transformer of all time, so it's pretty cool having such a cool figure of him. My only complaints are that his index finger seems to pop off when you use the articulation and there's a mold blemish on the side of the mouth panel thingy. Other than that, awesome figure.

Back