ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I used to think getting Masterpiece Transformers, Sideshow 1/6th Joes and the odd Hot Toys figure meant that I was getting "high end" stuff.

After this, and reading about that Sideshow Starcraft Marine figure, I think I might have been mistaken... or at least companies are trying to redefine "high end" (when it comes to price, at least!). ;)

They ARE high-end adult toys, but with any luxury item their is always the option to use even better materials and craftsmanship and make a more "high-end" figure.

Fewture makes smaller runs of larger items with lots of metal content, and insane paint apps. Lots of detailing in every figure.
If you see you can open up his chest and arms and see the inner-workings of the toy.

It's just another level.

I assume its the only way Fewture got the licenses. It's size and the fact that it cant transform. Takara wouldn't let them make an 8 inch prime that transforms. It's too much competition.

Think of this way.
20 dollar transformers from Target = Kia
100-200 dollar transformers from Takara/Hasbro = BMW with different options
600 dollar Fewture = Super car

Last edited:
Is that a MP G1 Roadbuster proto by the ultimetal prime legs?
Roadbuster is one of my favorites transformers.

Went to target and saw Ultimate Predaking, I think it was a return since it wasn't there yesterday and the employee didn't have any more showing that are coming in on their computers.
null_zps496e5fcc.jpg

I would of gotten it but saw these and got it instead, Bumblebee wasnt there.
null_zps0ad9aa8f.jpg

null_zpsaab0d52e.jpg

null_zps1e816e9a.jpg

Oh yeah? I'll have to compare with my figures. Like I said, this was just the impression I was getting offhand.

I guess that's something. :)

Meh.

Oh yeah, I know about these types of collectors. I can definitely see this appealing to some people, just not for me... but even then, I can't really see anyone going ga-ga over it. Didn't someone mention this was likely to be somewhere around $700 or 800+?

That's an awesome pic! :clap

I thought of doing this until I realized how many primes are out there then I quickly got it out of my head :lol thanks for posting that pic.

Does anybody knows about this one?
ULTIMETAL OPTIMUS PRIME from ART STORM.

WF_SUMMER_2013_545.jpg

That is kind of cool, though it reminds a lot like custom build non-transforming MP10 to me....or maybe MP1. I might get this if available here. I like different primes, specially G1 type. Non-transforming is not a problem. I also don't really transform my bots. I just usually might change the pose etc.

IDW Generations Megatron also looks really cool. I hope those would land here as well.

Nice pickups. If you open them would you mind sharing pics of inside the comics?

Thanks! Will do when I open it.

So Toysrus.com completely took Soundwave off the website....weird.

Yeah, it went back in stock again but I think TRU is just pulling all the collectors legs. There's a post and picture at TFW2005 that a CA TRU has about 40 SW stacked for sale.

I found out that the Toys R Us on Los Feliz got 40 Soundwaves in this morning. I was considering chancing it and waiting till I got off of work at 4:30, but I'm glad I didn't. Took an early lunch and got one! When I left, there were only 8 left, but there were still about 30 Acid Storms.

Link it Natrix..I just searched several times and nothing. My three local TRU all said they don't have any scheduled to arrive.

I found out that the Toys R Us on Los Feliz got 40 Soundwaves in this morning. I was considering chancing it and waiting till I got off of work at 4:30, but I'm glad I didn't. Took an early lunch and got one! When I left, there were only 8 left, but there were still about 30 Acid Storms.

My buddy went in the lunchtime and came back after work and it was still there. But not much left in stock.

Back